Syn Posted September 29, 2003 Posted September 29, 2003 Well I kinda got bored of that angelic.vision thing, so i'll probably finish that some other time. I started this piece whilest getting annoyed with the other. I really love the way this turned out, I just need to add some finishing touches but im quite proud of it so far. So.....here it is I guess.
Meteora Posted September 29, 2003 Posted September 29, 2003 [color=666666][size=1][i]Wow I love this one. Forit being pinkit looks awsome. It looks a lot better then the angelic Vision thing. I thinks its because this one has color. Well anyways I like this and im rateing it a 10/10. Well keep up the good work.[/color][/size][/i]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted September 29, 2003 Posted September 29, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Meteora [/i] [B][color=666666][size=1][i]Wow I love this one. Forit being pinkit looks awsome. It looks a lot better then the angelic Vision thing. I thinks its because this one has color. Well anyways I like this and im rateing it a 10/10. Well keep up the good work.[/color][/size][/i] [/B][/QUOTE] Angelic.Vision had color aswell. o.O Anyway, I really like it. It looks like somewhat of a side view of a galaxy exploding, or just floating amongst the vast blackness. ^_^ It seems you're getting even better Kai.
Shinobi Posted September 29, 2003 Posted September 29, 2003 AH! IT CAN'T BE! HE [b]IS[/b] GETTING BETTER! *dies from overload of artistic graphical genius from my good mate Kai here* *is ressurected* Anyway, i really do love this little peice here, it is similar to that Trigun banner you made for me ^^ which means i really [b]do[/b] love it, lol. Seriously though, you really should write a tutorial on that effect becuase it is so amazing *cough* or just tell me how to do it *cough* lol. Great work as usual!
Hittokiri Zero Posted September 29, 2003 Posted September 29, 2003 This is alot better than your "angelic.vision" the top right part of the image turns me off, but the bottom half of the image gives me a idea for another all brushed piece... now if only I had time to make graphics... eh anyway, the little bit of grungyness I see doesn't quite mesh well with the picture, but this piece is better than most if not all of your old ones. :p
polyfuse Posted September 30, 2003 Posted September 30, 2003 **** this **** is bad, its just an abuse of photoshop filters with no real layout or consideration of concept =/ And the kid who gave this 10/10 s moronic, that would mean it would completly alter the digital art community as a whole, and it most certinatly hasn.t
Syn Posted September 30, 2003 Author Posted September 30, 2003 You sure changed your tune, what happened to "its not bad" ? pfft, damn my abuse of photoshop filters, how dare I even use photoshop again. u.u;
Queen Asuka Posted September 30, 2003 Posted September 30, 2003 [color=hotpink][size=1]I like it because it's pink.[/color][/size]
Stuart Posted September 30, 2003 Posted September 30, 2003 [color=darkred][size=1]Ohh thats interesting, I like the the pink too ^_^. I have never made some weird design like that... Did you know what you were doing or was it just hmmm Lets hit this, this, this and this.. and poof there it is?[/size][/color]
Lord Prozen Posted September 30, 2003 Posted September 30, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hack Helba [/i] [B][color=darkred][size=1]Ohh thats interesting, I like the the pink too ^_^. I have never made some weird design like that... Did you know what you were doing or was it just hmmm Lets hit this, this, this and this.. and poof there it is?[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=royalblue]Hmmmm......I think it looks to detailed(sp?) to just throw together like that. is there a tool that does that? or did you just work hard with a paint brush or somthing lol. very nice. I agree that its better then that other thing you made. good job! keep up the good work!.[/color]
polyfuse Posted September 30, 2003 Posted September 30, 2003 Hush up ;( Peoples opinions change over time, and now that i have had more time to embrace it, my opinion changes ;(
Baron Samedi Posted October 1, 2003 Posted October 1, 2003 polyfuse... well, some things are better left unsaid. Compared to Meteora, you are... well, to use a phrase you are familiar with, moronic. Back to important matters... I LOVE this. It looks sooooo cool. *gapes mindlessly* w000000w. lol. It just looks really cool and... I don't know. Interesting. I [i]knew[/i] that Queen Asuka would like it. As she said, it is pink. Very nice job. Maybe make a smaller one and put it in your banner? Is 9/10. Really interesting.
Guest Magdalena Posted October 1, 2003 Posted October 1, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by polyfuse [/i] [B]**** this **** is bad, its just an abuse of photoshop filters with no real layout or consideration of concept =/ And the kid who gave this 10/10 s moronic, that would mean it would completly alter the digital art community as a whole, and it most certinatly hasn.t [/B][/QUOTE] I agree with you poly, to a certain extent. I would suggest that you try to make an image without as many filters... the tranform tool is a beautiful thing... you would find it in edit, I think.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now