Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I hope this will get stickied or something. Basically the intent of this thread is to answer any questions a person may have about any of the gundam series, hopefully I can and any other members with decent knowledge about the gundam series can answer your questions. So start cracking. ~_^
Posted
Nice Idea, but the people that actually pay enough attention to GW are those that know everything about it. I suppose I might start a little discussion here. There is a lot of controversy over who actually came up with the idea to send the Gundams into the Sun, who did it Domon? GW Guru to Gw Guru...
Posted
Actually I'm not just focusing on Gundam Wing. ^^;; I was also focusing on the other series as well.

Anyways to answer your question it was Quatre who made that decision, see he asked Trowa and Heero for their gundams and they gladly forked them over but Wufei didn't.
Posted
[I][COLOR=purple]I have a small question...In Endless Waltz...why did they send the gundams to the sun when they sent Quatre to Venus to get them back? Im still confused about that and I dont have my Endless Waltz DVD anymore. Please help me.[/COLOR][/I]

[COLOR=deeppink].::. Roxanne Leifen .::. [/COLOR]
Posted
The gundams were sent on a course to the sun but Quatre and his Maganocs managed to catch up with the asteroid on the way to the sun at Venus. I hope that was clear, if not sorry.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Roxanne Leifen [/i]
[B][I][COLOR=purple]I have a small question...In Endless Waltz...why did they send the gundams to the sun when they sent Quatre to Venus to get them back? Im still confused about that and I dont have my Endless Waltz DVD anymore. Please help me.[/COLOR][/I]

[COLOR=deeppink].::. Roxanne Leifen .::. [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[font=trebuchet ms][spoiler]The Gundam mobile suits were sent to the sun because at the time there was no need for them. The war was over, and there were no signs of it reappearing. However, after Relena's kidnapping and the revelation that powerful mobile suits were in the kidnappers hands, Quatre realized that there was still need for the Gundam. As a result, since he was the one who came up with the idea to destroy them, he felt compelled to retrieve them before they were obliterated forever.[/spoiler][/font]
Posted
[I][COLOR=purple]Ohhh I get it now..Thank you for your help on clearing it up. But what i would love to see is them follow up some on what happened to them after Endless Waltz. I would enjoy on finding out what happened. [/COLOR] [/I]

[COLOR=deeppink].::. Roxanne Leifen .::.[/COLOR]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Yeah, that would be cool. Do you think that the pilots get together every now and then, just to talk? Or all they all preventers now, and see each other all the time? Hummm....
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[i][COLOR=crimson]I think it would be pretty cool to see them get together and talk about how their lives are now. *nods* it would be pretty interesting.[/COLOR][/i]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
There is a rumor that several additional Gundam Wing movies may exist, untranslated and rotting somewhere in Japan. The fact that one supposedly features a kiss between Heero and Relena is the only thing keeping me from trekking out to Japan and hunting them down.

Believe what you will.
Posted
Gundam Wing movies, eh?:therock: I wonder what they would be about. I mean, it seems like the G-guys are done, right? I mean after Endless Waltz and everything it just seems like there's nothing left. Oh! But maybe someone else tries to take over the colonies later on in the guys' lives and they have children and their children have to fight, and they use even newer mobile suits called...I don't know, Kodomo gundams or something and they defeat the enemy. HA! Now that's a gundam story.

I'm so silly. And so ahead of myself.:rolleyes:
Posted
[COLOR=indigo]It would be interesting if they did indeed have more Gundam movies, but I highly doubt this. The ending for GW/Endless Waltz in my opinion was good. It left you hanging, yes, but what anime out there let alone what story explains EVERY detail and EVERY aspect of the story. Its pretty much physically impossible.

If they had movies I'm afraid that they would be over played and would attempt to explain too much, thus making the series seem rather drab. The great thing about GW was the ironic twists and mysteriouse actions by each character. Simply explaining everything that ever happened in my opinion could ruin the series.[/COLOR]
Posted
[i][color=lightpink]I would like to know how Quatre got so many sisters?! I mean there are 29 of them! I feel sorry for him when they have their times of the month. Dang....cat fight city![/color][/i]
Posted
Actually, Quarte's sisters [spoiler]were all test tube babies. In space, it's difficult to have children. I think it's becuase of the whole gravity thing. (If I'm wrong, someone pease correct me). Quarte was not a test tube baby, which i don't think he ever found out. His mother died giving birth to him. That's why when he was little Quarte hated his life. He didn't think he had any purpose until he met the Mag's and they helped him find his perpuse. They were all test tube babies too.[/spoiler]
I hope this helps.
Posted
[i][color=lightpink]Ohhhhh. Wow. How Interesting. So they wanted a son, but got 29 daughters and 1 son. Wow. they must have a large house for all of the girls. So that is interesting. Thank you so much. [/color][/i]
Posted
Thirty children...wow.... Maybe that's why Quatre's so sensitive? I don't know. Qautre's cool. I guess I must have missed that part when they were explaining his sisters. That is kind of freaky. But what about Trowa? There's got to be more to him than just being a nobody who one day got to take over someone's gundam. I like missed a huge portion in the episodes. Cry for me! Cryyyyy!!
Posted
[i][color=lightpink]*cries for you* Well trowa isn't the REAL trowa. He was killed by two of the professors/doctors that made the gundams. He was going to change the plans of Operation Meteor. But No-name(trowa) saw and heard what happened so he took on the name Trowa Barton. Trowa works on L3 with Cathrine at the circus. she cries and slaps him in one of the eps (its somwherein ep 6-10) I hope i answered you. [/color][/i]
Posted
[i][color=lightpink]NONO~ He does have a past!!!! He does! i just remembered, he has Episode Zero manga that shows his past. along with the other boys plus Relena's! O.o a 12 year old Milliardo....so cute!!!!! KAWAII!! well i'll find the link to it and show you. they had scans of it.

EDIT: Ok I just tried to find it. And the site is being worked on. I'm sorry.[/color][/i]
Posted
Let's see, if you read Eposide Zero it'll explain everything about the boy's past. you can buy it at basically any book store. Although right now, i can't remember where i got mine. let's see....Trowa...i'll have to remember this from memory cuz a friend is barrowing my copy..
[spoiler]Trowa, like most of the other pilots was a war orphan, i guess you could say. In the magna it shows little baby Trowa with his parents and sister, and they are being attacked. Something happens, and Trowa gets thrown from the cart. He ends up basically raiseing him self, until he meets up with some rebel group. I think that is where he learned how to fight and all that stuff. His rebel group get ambushed and he's basically all buy himself again until he goes to the colony, and begin working on the gundam. That's where you see him in Endless Waltz.[/spoiler] I think that's right, and i hope that helps. Like i said, if i had my copy with me, i could give you some more info.
Posted
[i][color=lightpink]Didn't Trowa meet Midii Une in Episode Zero? I can't remember who did at the moment and it;s really bugging me.[/color][/i]
Posted
Yeah, Trowa's the one who met Midii Une in Episode Zero. She was [spoiler]that child spy who infiltrated the company of rebels who had raised him.[/spoiler] For a girl (or any child) that young, you have to give her quite a lot of credit for doing something like that.
Posted
you know, you really can't help but feel sorry for Wufei. I mean, all that happened to him. I really liked his story, and it you get to know a lot more about him, to be able to understand why he searches for justice, and all that. But Heero, even when he was little he was still doing the "hold the detination switch in front of me and press the button" thing. It's kinda funny actually...
Posted
[i][color=lightpink]AWW! I can just imagine a chibi Heero holding a detionation switch and doing that. So kawaii!! ^^ hehehe. I would like it if they did make Episode Zero into anime.[/color][/i]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...