Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1] The coloring and the drawing are both great, so be proud of yourself. ^_^ The bunny ears [right?] look a bit strange, since there's no shading there. Nice job on everything else though.[/size]
Posted
[color=royalblue]wow thats a amazing drawing! some of the best art i've ever seen on otakuboards! your friend is really good. the coloring you did is really great too. you and your friend should make some more stuff. he draws it and you color it.[/color]
Posted
Lord Prozen, SSJSolarPrincess: Arigato! You are way to kind.

Maladjusted: Gomen ne!... I guess that means I shaded it to light. Her ears have light oink shading on them... Next time I will be more careful.
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]Very nice. The shading is very nice. Did you draw it, or just colour it? Well its very good. I like the little "blob" beside her, very cute ^^;;. I'd have to say though, the eyes freak me out, with no pupil and all. But ohter then that. Its one good piece of art.

-Kitty[/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Posted
[color=666666][size=1][i]All I got to say is that your friend has got some talent. He also does a good job at detail. You on the other hand suck.....j/k. You did a goosd job on the recoloring. With something that good it must have been really hard for you to pull off. Well good job.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
Kittylynn: I just colored the picture... The real talent behind the line art is Jojoju. Or As I like to call him JouJou. His art page is [url]http://jojoju.deviantart.com/[/url] Stop by his page and tell him he's the best, ne! I'm just the sad excuse for a CG artist.

Meteora: It's ture!!! *confesses* I suck mightaly! *Pulls out knife* As punishment I'll commit Harakari!
Posted
The ears look like socks... ^-^ I wish there was more shading in the hair and cloth, and ( I hate to mention this...) the shading of the breasts is not natural. Good job, though, and except for the fact there aren't any pupils, great pic! Well, tell your friend, anyway.^^

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...