Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Do you want there to be a Ninja gaiden GBA game?  

4 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you want there to be a Ninja gaiden GBA game?

    • yes
      3
    • no
      1


Recommended Posts

Posted
Who thinks there should be a Ninja Gaiden game on GBA? I think it would be cool. Maybe they should also put one out for PS2. I think the Ninja Gaiden games were cool.
Posted
Well, I'm tempted to close this thread since not much discussion has arised from it...but this forum has been a bit slow lately, so I'll leave it open. But I'll be keeping an eye on this.

As for a Ninja Gaiden game for GBA, that would be nice, but I don't see it happening. The only way it would be possible, that I can see, is if Tecmo decided to port the old Ninja Gaiden games over to the Game Boy Advance. If they did, I'd be all for it, though. Those games were cool.
Posted
Yeah, they were cool games. I think they should bring many classic games back. They wer almost all fun, like Battle Toads, too.
Posted
Ninja Gaiden was a very good game on the NES. I hate all this porting that's going on though. I would rather they make a new Ninja Gaiden game than just port the one from the NES.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I think I saw a trailor for it on TV. If I'm thinking of the right game, it's gonna be very pretty! Like the most beautiful graphics I've ever seen. To bad it's for the X Box. I really don't like remake games on the GBA. It makes me sad.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...