Ares Posted September 30, 2003 Posted September 30, 2003 Who thinks there should be a Ninja Gaiden game on GBA? I think it would be cool. Maybe they should also put one out for PS2. I think the Ninja Gaiden games were cool.
Magnum Apex Posted September 30, 2003 Posted September 30, 2003 [font=trebuchet ms][color=darkblue]Well, the next Ninja Gaiden game will come out for the Xbox.[/color][/font]
Shinmaru Posted October 1, 2003 Posted October 1, 2003 Well, I'm tempted to close this thread since not much discussion has arised from it...but this forum has been a bit slow lately, so I'll leave it open. But I'll be keeping an eye on this. As for a Ninja Gaiden game for GBA, that would be nice, but I don't see it happening. The only way it would be possible, that I can see, is if Tecmo decided to port the old Ninja Gaiden games over to the Game Boy Advance. If they did, I'd be all for it, though. Those games were cool.
Ares Posted October 1, 2003 Author Posted October 1, 2003 Yeah, they were cool games. I think they should bring many classic games back. They wer almost all fun, like Battle Toads, too.
XeEmO Posted October 7, 2003 Posted October 7, 2003 Ninja Gaiden was a very good game on the NES. I hate all this porting that's going on though. I would rather they make a new Ninja Gaiden game than just port the one from the NES.
Vash's girl Posted October 20, 2003 Posted October 20, 2003 I think I saw a trailor for it on TV. If I'm thinking of the right game, it's gonna be very pretty! Like the most beautiful graphics I've ever seen. To bad it's for the X Box. I really don't like remake games on the GBA. It makes me sad.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now