Sara Posted October 1, 2003 Posted October 1, 2003 [font=arial]"Beavers" If a tree falls in the forest when there's nobody around But the carpenter who felled it, do you s'pose it makes a sound? And just how are its travel needs fulfilled in such a place? How is our tree transported to its new resting place? Does our aspiring builder use blueprints for his floor? Are the sticks and mud he's got anough, or will he need some more? How is his lovely lakeside view? How did he lay his plans? Well, I don't know. Frankly, my dear, I don't give a dam. See what Calc does to your sense of humor? Just say NO, kiddies! Math is bad for your mind![/font]
Mitch Posted October 1, 2003 Posted October 1, 2003 [size=1] The last line is calculatic genius. Hahah. Puns are so...puns. Indeed. I find it hard to write fun poems, so I give you a nice accost of the highest cost. Eh. Damn verbosity. Let the animal be its own animalsty. A lot people that are Seniors, I have heard, have dropped the class of which you say. I think I would too lol. The should really call it Calaculus. It just sounds so Latin, and would make me what to take the class. Not. Yes. Fun poems are fun. And this one is fun. Indeed, indeed. As I said, the last line makes it all so great lol. Oh, my, praise from Mitch indeed. Now off I go to put back on my Barney the Dinosaur suit..[/size]
Carr Posted October 2, 2003 Posted October 2, 2003 *shudders at Vogelesque pun* It's funny Sara, and Cute. Math- Beavers, How? When I'm bored in Calc, I write out song lyrics on my calculator... *shudders at Barney* :therock:
Lady Asphyxia Posted October 2, 2003 Posted October 2, 2003 [size=1]*claps* Yay, Sara. I love it -- it's one of the best poems I've seen on here! And, better yet, it's a fun poem, and it's short, which means I can read it and not get bored. 'Two very enthuisastic thumbs up. We salute you.' [i]Empire Records[/i]. ^.^[/size]
Raiha Posted October 3, 2003 Posted October 3, 2003 [color=royalblue]Coincidence? I think not. [img]http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/cx/uc/20031002/ga/ga031002l.gif[/img][/color]
Dagger Posted October 3, 2003 Posted October 3, 2003 Haha, great last line. Very..... punny..... Math does weird things to one's brain, but I do like this poem. ~Dagger~
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now