Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey I have waited 2 months to finally see the Smalleville Season Premiere and last night I got to see it! It was amazing! I love how [Spoiler]Clark is evil but then watches over his family wwhen the ring is off. Also at the end when his Foster father John gets his powers from Clarks real father. [/Spoiler]

I cant wait till next week so i can see what happens:P. Im addicted to Smallville because it has so much action and very pretty girls like Lana(Kristen Kreuk).:P

Does anyone else watch Smallville?
Posted
I went to my friends house and we watched the premeire. I've never watched the show before but it was pretty good. The guy with the black hair is so HOT! It's a good show, I'll be hooked pretty soon.
Posted
I'm a huge fan of the show, and I was waiting for it to come on but had a brain lapse and missed the first 25 minutes! Are they replaying it on sunday like they used to? Does anybody know? I'm so pissed that I missed it.
Posted
The season premiere was great ,but it could have been better. Smallville is the exact same show as they left it they didn't change much about the plot. The show is still great but I like a little change in my life. It had some great parts in the season premiere. I love the Luther side story in the plot. The Kent main story needs more action and the actor who plays Clark needs acting lesson. He is really having a problem acting evil; I don't believe he could be evil for a second.
Posted
LOL yes Tom Welling DOES need evil acting lessons. He always looks friendly:P.

I dont know if they will be showing easy View Sunday because of Tarzan's Series Premere... but i dont know. go to [url]www.thewb.com[/url] and look for sunday schedule. They'll have it:)

I have been hooked on smallville since the first episode. Lana is so hot!! lol. I love how the plot is layed out. I really wanna know when Lex finds out his powers... lol(I read the Superman Comics)
Posted
I am kinda upset about the season premiere's ending, but I think this is the episode where Clark learns [spoiler] that he can fly. But I wonder how long Johnathan will keep his powers for? I doubt they will be permanent, but I still look forward to seeing what all he does with them. But I didn't like the way they handeled the Lex story, I don't remember hem mentioning anything about it in the last episode. It's like they left the wedding and then nothing, but all of a sudden. all this stuff happened to him. Oh and I found out why he was hallucinating, it was due to the maggots he ate.[/spoiler] I can't wait to see the end of the premiere.
Posted
Isn't Lex Luthor Clark's enemy in the comics and tv show??? I just remember hearing that Lex has these powers that clark has and some that clark doesnt have. They supposedly came from the same planet. I dont know though. Fill me in people lol
Posted
Hey, can one of you fortunate who caught the episode give me a rundown of what happened in a post with spoiler tags or on a PM? I am so pissed that I missed it, and they started showing smallville beginnings on Sunday!!! If you do I will be your best friend forever!!
Posted
No Xyandar Lex and Clark did not come from the same planet. clark came from Krypton, while Lex is from earth. So therefore, Lex has no special powers, only Clark. And although they are arch enemies in the comic and cartoon, they are not yet in the TV show. So there you go.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by satan665 [/i]
[B]Hey, can one of you fortunate who caught the episode give me a rundown of what happened in a post with spoiler tags or on a PM? I am so pissed that I missed it, and they started showing smallville beginnings on Sunday!!! If you do I will be your best friend forever!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Yah that does ditto for me too please! I'm a huge fan of smallville I loved all the series to superman. I've seen all the movies and series and I too am hoping if someone could PM me to please? I don't care if you say the whole episode.
Posted
[color=red][size=1][font=arial]I thought the premiere was great, with no one knowing where Clark was except for the one everyone thought had given up on him ^_^

Rutger Hauer being in the episode was nice. I read that he's also going to have a recurring role this season, as will Lex's wife, Dr. Bryce (now Dr. Bryce-Luthor).

I'm looking forward to tonights episode too. Plan on this being the mother of all father-son fights ^_^

Bow before Kal-El, Bo Duke!

--Chris[/color][/size][/font]
Posted
[color=red][size=1][font=arial]Hauer played Morgan Edge, the crime lord who hired 'Kal' in Metropolis. How he's going to be brought back in the future will involve more of the story with [spoiler]Clark's blood sample (well, samples now)[/spoiler].

--Chris[/color][/size][/font]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...