OtakuBoards

\\hyper.SPEED//

Shinobi

This is my latest work. I usually don't do photomanipulation but, well...i geuss i did this time lol. Yeah, so this is my first photo-graphic if you like. So yeah, the usual, C&C&R. I' not too sure if i like the typo, well i like it but i dunno if i should change it. Tell me what ya think:
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=494680[/img]

I like that a lot.... it looks really cool, and because there isn't too much color, the yellow really stands out. The text fits especially well, too, and the background helps to give a sense of motion. Nice work!

~Dagger~

[quote][i]Originally posted by Shinobi[/i]
I' not too sure if i like the typo[/quote]
Eh? What typo? The one contained in that sentence? ;)
But seriously, I'm not sure what typo you're referring to.

Anyway, I do think the graphic looks cool overall as well. A little odd, though, since you know the cheetah's running to the left, but the motion lines give you the feeling he's ... coming at you ... at the same time. Eh, that's art for you. :) His back right leg looks a little strange, as well, but that's probably just from the original picture.

What's this graphic for, out of curiosity? Or was it a just for fun thing?

Well thank you very much. I created this for fun. Oh and by Typo i mean \\hyper.SPEED// i know typo means like a mistake, but it can also mean just text. Also yeah the background lines are actually a effect that makes the yello stand out more it wasn't actually for the motion, but i knew it would still look cool. Also here is the orginal picture:
[img]http://www.cathouse-fcc.org/gifs-jpegs/zulurun.jpg[/img]

Thank you very much for all the comments, not to toot my own horn but i am happy with the outcome of this.

Haze_G: I use Photoshop 6. There is a Photoshop 7 out but i just make do with what i have, also i have heard mixed reviews about PS 7 so yeah i like 6. Also the colour thing was the whole point of this piece. I wanted to center attention on the cheetah and so i made this. This was really just practise for me so that i can use this on omre complex pictures ^^.

Guest Magdalena
Typo = another word for text

I really like this piece, but I really really dislike the // \\ thing. It brings down the image.

Wow only [b]ONE[/b] bit of critisims from the critisms queen - Magdalena! (No Offense if you take it that way).

Seriously though, i am pretty pleased that most, if not everyone, likes this piece because I myself am bery pleased with the outcome :D.

Thank you very much, everyone else with thier comments!

Guest Skyechild91
That is one sweet piece of work, Shinobi. I luv the back ground and the font rocks! YOu go! Do more, please, do more!

Guest Magdalena
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinobi [/i]
[B]Wow only [b]ONE[/b] bit of critisims from the critisms queen - Magdalena! (No Offense if you take it that way).
[/B][/QUOTE]

You should be honored.