Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
My latest creations. Nothing special, I know.
But I was bored so ha.

[img]http://yerocsoor.250free.com/hatredavi.jpg[/img]

[img]http://yerocsoor.250free.com/hatred.jpg[/img]
Posted
Aside from the fact I don't really get it, I like it. I don't like the avatar so much because it is too abstract. The banner is cool but Try and cut out the text because it doesn't look so good with the black box around the text. Still good though. 8/10
Posted
I got the idea off of this painting I saw one time.
It was depicting this swampy, fire gas ridden wasteland with these random balls of fire spewing from the ground. They looked a lot like what I have in the avi.
I tought that they would look cool in space.
So i messed around for ten or fiteen minutes getting funky fireballs to work out and look good. Then i just added some random stars.
Posted
[size=1][color=sienna][b]Yesh, I like it, too. The thin black border is nice - it really makes the rest of it sort of stand out. That, and the color fading towards the middle is fantastic. Kudos![/b][/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...