Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Out of all the DragonBallZ I've seen with 18 and 17, they seemed like they were a couple to me. It was the staring and little quarrels they had that got to me. It always seemed like they were a little couple or something. I can't really figure out if they were or not. Does anyone think that or something close to it?
Posted
I first thought that, but then I realized they probably were once a couple, and now they're not. Maybe they're just friends. I don't really feel like researching this.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gentle [/i]
[B]Out of all the DragonBallZ I've seen with 18 and 17, they seemed like they were a couple to me. It was the staring and little quarrels they had that got to me. It always seemed like they were a little couple or something. I can't really figure out if they were or not. Does anyone think that or something close to it? [/B][/QUOTE]
...you didnt say. TELL ME, YOU DID NOT...JUST SAY THAT!! [/Booker T]

:cussing: How DARE you talk about me like that. I would never, or would I EVER THINK about incest!....oh, wait a minute. You didnt know. My B. :angel:

Anyway, Juhachigou(Jinzouningen 18) and Juunanagou(Myself..er, Jinzouningen 17) are twin brother and sister. So yeah, now that thats taken care of, and I dont EVEN want anyone to talk about incest in this thread....there is only one thing left to say.

[IMG]http://www.efeduniverse.com/drwf/closed.gif[/IMG]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...