OtakuBoards

Poor Garnet!

Dragonballzman

I feel sooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry for her! Man! She has the most uglyest mother in the history of ugly mothers!

Hehe, that reminds me of when you're getting your breifing at the start!

So, do you know what you have to do then, Dbzman? (Zidane)

Thats when I kidnap the Queen, right? (Guess what I pressed!)
/
-
\
Thats when I kidnap the Princess right?

Baku: Thats right, thats when we kidnap the fat-***, butt ugly-Hey, what am I saying!?

:D

[size=3][color=crimson][font=centruy gothic]what is real scary... i had bagel bites for dinner lol... and i meant the girl that runs in on hte boss and zidane i think her name is ruby... i dont know thou the pizza was strong[/font][/color][/size]

Yeah, that can't be her real mum! And in the dream at the start, it shows her on a boat or summit, so I'm guessing she washed up on shore and then found out about her summon powers, so she waited 'till Garnet got to the age of 16, so she could suck out her powers! :D (She could only do it when she's 16, I read it on an FF9 website)

Umm.... that fat ugly queen isn't Garnet (dagger's)'s mother.. What happened was that she is a summoner like Eiko, and her REAL mother, and her were running away from something.. I forgot what, but they were on a boat, and there was a huge storm... when the storm was over.. her mother was dead, and Garnet floated to the shore (in the boat). The ugly king and queen found her, and since their own daughter died... Garnet replaced her, and became the princess.... I think that's how it goes....:) Umm.. oh well.. this will just have to do then!:D

[QUOTE] Originally posted by peppermint:
Umm.... that fat ugly queen isn't Garnet (dagger's)'s mother.. What happened was that she is a summoner like Eiko, and her REAL mother, and her were running away from something.. I forgot what, but they were on a boat, and there was a huge storm... when the storm was over.. her mother was dead, and Garnet floated to the shore (in the boat). The ugly king and queen found her, and since their own daughter died... Garnet replaced her, and became the princess.... I think that's how it goes.... Umm.. oh well.. this will just have to do then![/QUOTE]

this might be a spioler... that thing was the airship invincible and how do you know the king is ugly? you never see him cause hes dead

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Peppermint13 [/i]
[B]Did I say the king was ugly? Whoops... hehe... oh well.. who knows if he is ugly or not... Yea I guess I did spoil it a bit huh? Another mistake of mine....:o .... [/B][/QUOTE]

he is probally ugly lol

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]To quote Kuja 'Ugly Elephant Lady' [/B][/QUOTE][size=3]
[color=crimson][font=centruy gothic]well she is a fat elaphant... and supposedly a lady thou i dont wanna find out personally... so i called her a fat elephant lady cause that is what she is after all[/font][/color][/size]