Dragonballzman Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 I feel sooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry for her! Man! She has the most uglyest mother in the history of ugly mothers! Hehe, that reminds me of when you're getting your breifing at the start! So, do you know what you have to do then, Dbzman? (Zidane) Thats when I kidnap the Queen, right? (Guess what I pressed!) / - \ Thats when I kidnap the Princess right? Baku: Thats right, thats when we kidnap the fat-***, butt ugly-Hey, what am I saying!? :D
Killermon Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 if u did that about 100 times that girl *snaps his fingers* i can remember but she will come in and say sumthin funny!!!
Guest Tyco Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 If I remember the story rite she was found and thats not her real mom.
Kuja Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [size=3][color=crimson][font=centruy gothic]yea and i think the girls name is ruby??? thou i may be seeing things again[/font][/color][/size]
Kuja Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [size=3][color=crimson][font=centruy gothic]what is real scary... i had bagel bites for dinner lol... and i meant the girl that runs in on hte boss and zidane i think her name is ruby... i dont know thou the pizza was strong[/font][/color][/size]
Dragonballzman Posted August 17, 2001 Author Posted August 17, 2001 Yeah, that can't be her real mum! And in the dream at the start, it shows her on a boat or summit, so I'm guessing she washed up on shore and then found out about her summon powers, so she waited 'till Garnet got to the age of 16, so she could suck out her powers! :D (She could only do it when she's 16, I read it on an FF9 website)
Fish Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 you not far are you??? in ff9??? that is not her real mother...
Kuja Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [size=3][color=crimson][font=centruy gothic]yea they knew she was a summoner cause her REAL mom and her both had horns!!! kinda like Eiko (HINT HINT)[/font][/color][/size]
Peppermint13 Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 Umm.... that fat ugly queen isn't Garnet (dagger's)'s mother.. What happened was that she is a summoner like Eiko, and her REAL mother, and her were running away from something.. I forgot what, but they were on a boat, and there was a huge storm... when the storm was over.. her mother was dead, and Garnet floated to the shore (in the boat). The ugly king and queen found her, and since their own daughter died... Garnet replaced her, and became the princess.... I think that's how it goes....:) Umm.. oh well.. this will just have to do then!:D
Cecil Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [QUOTE] Originally posted by peppermint: Umm.... that fat ugly queen isn't Garnet (dagger's)'s mother.. What happened was that she is a summoner like Eiko, and her REAL mother, and her were running away from something.. I forgot what, but they were on a boat, and there was a huge storm... when the storm was over.. her mother was dead, and Garnet floated to the shore (in the boat). The ugly king and queen found her, and since their own daughter died... Garnet replaced her, and became the princess.... I think that's how it goes.... Umm.. oh well.. this will just have to do then![/QUOTE] this might be a spioler... that thing was the airship invincible and how do you know the king is ugly? you never see him cause hes dead
Peppermint13 Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 Did I say the king was ugly? Whoops... hehe... oh well.. who knows if he is ugly or not... Yea I guess I did spoil it a bit huh? Another mistake of mine....:o ....
Fish Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Peppermint13 [/i] [B]Did I say the king was ugly? Whoops... hehe... oh well.. who knows if he is ugly or not... Yea I guess I did spoil it a bit huh? Another mistake of mine....:o .... [/B][/QUOTE] he is probally ugly lol
Kuja Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i] [B]To quote Kuja 'Ugly Elephant Lady' [/B][/QUOTE][size=3] [color=crimson][font=centruy gothic]well she is a fat elaphant... and supposedly a lady thou i dont wanna find out personally... so i called her a fat elephant lady cause that is what she is after all[/font][/color][/size]
Dragonballzman Posted August 19, 2001 Author Posted August 19, 2001 I'm gonna find out more soon, I can tell, coz Zorn and Thorn just trapped us in that cage thing and said Ryoko was going to the queen whether she likes it or not! :cool: But right now I'm with Dbzman (Zidane), Vivi and Leona (Freya) on the world map, off to Cleyra.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now