Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This is the first pic I've colored on photoshop 7.0. You can see the original pic in the school sketches topic. comments and criticism would be appreciated.
Posted
I think you did a good job with it. There seem to be subtle differences in the skin shading which is god. One gripe though- I don't like how you have done his eyebrows though. Of course eyebrows would be hard to do...

6.5/10
Posted
I took what you said into consideration and I cleaned up the ears and the eybrows and made the hair a little more hair like. I was wondering what I should put in the back ground so if I could get some ideas that would be great.Thanks.
Posted
The hair looks really good. What you need in the ear is more bitty bits. Lol. All those ridges and stuff. For the eyebrows, try to make it all like the bit at the really end- make it look like hair.
Posted
Its a little rough around the hair line, and I dont like how blurry the hair is, but I think he looks great in all, I certainly couldn't even come close to something like that. Good job.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...