ARTommy Posted October 5, 2003 Posted October 5, 2003 This is the first pic I've colored on photoshop 7.0. You can see the original pic in the school sketches topic. comments and criticism would be appreciated.
Baron Samedi Posted October 6, 2003 Posted October 6, 2003 I think you did a good job with it. There seem to be subtle differences in the skin shading which is god. One gripe though- I don't like how you have done his eyebrows though. Of course eyebrows would be hard to do... 6.5/10
Krademon Posted October 6, 2003 Posted October 6, 2003 Nice hair. Good skin shading. The ear looks unfinished and messy. Good chin and lips, looks grumpy. All in all nicely done. 7\10
ARTommy Posted October 6, 2003 Author Posted October 6, 2003 I took what you said into consideration and I cleaned up the ears and the eybrows and made the hair a little more hair like. I was wondering what I should put in the back ground so if I could get some ideas that would be great.Thanks.
Baron Samedi Posted October 6, 2003 Posted October 6, 2003 The hair looks really good. What you need in the ear is more bitty bits. Lol. All those ridges and stuff. For the eyebrows, try to make it all like the bit at the really end- make it look like hair.
Syn Posted October 6, 2003 Posted October 6, 2003 Its a little rough around the hair line, and I dont like how blurry the hair is, but I think he looks great in all, I certainly couldn't even come close to something like that. Good job.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now