Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I don't know if it's happening to other people but my posts haven't been raised. Every time I make a new post I would check and it would still be the same number. I've made about 30 and it only says 21. There's something wrong with it.
Posted
[size=1]I don't believe in the "Your Picture" forum don't count toward your post count. Looking at your posts, you have six or seven in that forum. That's probably your problem. ^_~[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by terra [/i]
[B]I'm pretty sure "Banner/Avatar Request" forum posts don't count either, which may add to the issue. (Or, NOT ADD! .....) [/B][/QUOTE] [FONT=arial]That's FUNNY, [i]because[/i]--

Oh, heh.

But, yeah. Certain areas of the board don't add to your post count, so posting there...won't...you know, add to your post count.

Yes.

Is everything peachy-happy again?[/FONT]
Posted
OMG!!111! I lurvs paechy hapinnes!!!1111111 Yaaaayyz!111!! pEAHCES AER SOOOOOOOOOO YUMIE!!!111111

Heh. *nods to Mitch, Chaos and other spammy posters*

I had that problem myself- but terra fixed it for me.

*huggles terra*

You good advice giver you.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
[i][color=lightpink] Sooo...what sections do add to your posts and what sections dont? I'm so confused on that part. *has been very confused all day* Sorry I'm just really wondering now.[/color][/i]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Roxanne Leifen [/i]
[B][i][color=lightpink] Sooo...what sections do add to your posts and what sections dont? I'm so confused on that part. *has been very confused all day* Sorry I'm just really wondering now.[/color][/i] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]As the others said, only the "Your Picture" forum and the "Banner/Avatar Request" forum posts don't count towards your post count. All the others do. ^_^ Well there ya go! Hope you understand everything now. Oh yes, if you are wondering why they don't count is because those posts are normally very short, so it really shouldn't really count as a post on your post count. There ya go! ^_^[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[i][color=lightpink] Ohhh...thank you! I totally understand this now. I can see why they wont count as a post becuase they are too short for it. *nods*That makes [b]alot[/b] of sence. Thank you again for answering my question.[/color][/i]
Posted
Posts here in Suggestions and feedback also don't count I think.

Another reason for this is it is genrally not discussion material, and they (staff) don't want people posting banner requests, suggestions or the like simply for the post count.
Posted
[i][color=lightpink]I can understand that. Requesting for a banner/avitar shouldn't count. That's reasonable.[/color][/i]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...