Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
The quote fits with the picture. Haha, what's with all the monochrome effect (is that what it is called)? It's really nice with the effect, but wouldn't blue work better? I really don't know - I'm asking. :)
Posted
Nice banner it is very cool. I like the picture and it is so neat. I really like it. Good job on the banner. I'll give it a 10/10(ten being the highest).
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]*nearly dies* I love it! The pink is certainly awesome ^^;; Of course ~_^. The picture just fits the mood so well..The font,words and colors fit it so well. I'm such a big fan of your banners! *acts like a crazed girl who sees a movie star*

-Kitty ^^[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
Wai~! This banner is just awesome. ^^ The color has a very nice reflection on the picture and the text. Just the picture alone is very beautiful. Great banner, I love it ^_^
Guest Magdalena
Posted
All your banners are exactly the same: All monochrone(or whatever the word is, I'm tired, lol)

Please try more than 2 different colors in a banner.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Magdalena [/i]
[B]All your banners are exactly the same: All monochrone(or whatever the word is, I'm tired, lol)

Please try more than 2 different colors in a banner. [/B][/QUOTE]

i would put more colours in the banner, but i don't really want to.
i'm quite happy putting only 2 colours in and 3 seems to be a bit too much for my liking. :(

still thanks for the Suggestion, and i'll try to make my future banners a little different. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...