Dagger Posted October 11, 2003 Posted October 11, 2003 I've recently started watching Boogiepop Phantom, which is a truly amazing show. Anyway, this banner uses images and quotes from that series. In case anyone's curious, the really faded background words read: "As people get older they forget about what's important in life. They reach an understanding with reality and convince themselves that they enjoy what they're doing. That's how the world works." Good, bad, or just plain mediocre? I'd love to hear your opinion. ~Dagger~
I, Colossus Posted October 11, 2003 Posted October 11, 2003 Heh. I like how the text kind of blends in with the face. It's a nice change from the millions upon millions of .hack and Trigun banners, blah. It's nothing graphically amazing, but it serves it's purpose perfectly. Other than the grainy-ness of the image, it's a pretty good banner.
Blindchild02 Posted October 11, 2003 Posted October 11, 2003 hm... its alrite, not my cup of tea. but its ok....
Snufkin Posted October 11, 2003 Posted October 11, 2003 It's a tad odd, but I like it. The blending texture has a nice effect on the banner, and the text seems to go with it. It'd be cool if the background text was more readable, but it looks cool being faded ^^
Epsilon Posted October 11, 2003 Posted October 11, 2003 It's a very good banner Dagger IX1. You've done a very good job on it. The font you've chosen for the banner is great with the image and colors. And the way the image kinda fades out into the color/words on the side, adds a mysterious effect to the over all banner. Because of the colors you used for the banner, iot makes it look even better. I like it, great job. 10/10
Syk3 Posted October 12, 2003 Posted October 12, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Blindchild02 [/i] [B]hm... its alrite, not my cup of tea. but its ok.... [/B][/QUOTE] Please try to put more into your critiquing then a simple, "it's alright." When you comment on an art piece, you have to be much more specific. Say what you like, what you don't like, and what can use improvement. Otherwise, the artist doesn't know how they can get better for the future, and your comments about it being "okay" can't help him/her. Thanks.
Guest Magdalena Posted October 14, 2003 Posted October 14, 2003 Try downsizing............ everything. I know I can't see near, but I don't need to see it that big.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now