Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, today I did, sorta. It's called "tiding up" 81 year old grandma's garden. My granpa said he had enough of my gram getting hurt tending to the vegies and fruits. Granma was upset, but he let her keep the garden. Well, my granparents barkyard faces a phamacy's back parking lot - meaning loads of trash coming over. First, we ripped out all the plants growing in the area to be cleaned out. Sythes, hedge trimers, weed wacker, almost everything you can think of - it was still back-breaking. Then, to clean the area closest to the parking lot: metal polls, wood, shingles, bricks, roofing, trash. That part took awhile. Then, to whack down the seven foot asparacus, yes, [I]at least [/I] seven. I said we should of sold them to the supermaket, but no, they didn't want at least ten bucks per stock. Then, to weed, seed, and water. Overall it took about ten hours today-er...I mean yesterday. Now, we can see the sidewalk that was supposedly built before we cleaned. We even have before and after pictures, once I have 'em I'd more then happy to post them!

Well, what about you guys, ever done anything that you thought was almost impossible?

Excuse me, I have to check to make sure my back isn't broken...
Posted
I survived a head on crash with a Lincoln Aviator and my vehicle (A Ford Windstar) when we were both going sixty.
I would have always thought that to be impossible.
Guest Aku-ma Evil
Posted
i have beaten a guy up really bad once, i used to think he was invincible, but he got me PO'ed and i let him have it... and im really not all that strong, i can barely bench 50!
Posted
[FONT=times new roman][COLOR=darkblue]Humm something incredible huh? Humm. I flew to the moon that's incredible j/k.

Humm Well a few years ago my hadicapped sister got lost in the woods and I rushed in to find her. As I did I came face to face with an obstacle, tree branchs. I'm not making any of this up by the way. Anyways I (out of the fear she may be hurt) Ran right through those branchs and took one right into my right lower part of my side stomache. If you want proof I have a scar there and I'll be more than happy to post a pic of it in the picture area when my camera starts to ****** work again. Anyways I didn't realise that a branch was still in there and when I came back to my cabin. My mom saw it and freaked out. I don't even remember it hurting though. Must have been adrenaline.[/font][/color]
Posted
How touching. One time I snapped and slammed a guy against the wall. I can barely lift like 25 lbs. And right now I'm using a piece of plastic string stuff and my braces as a musical instrument. That seems hard I guess....
Guest cloricus
Posted
[color=teal]Keeping control of ten kids aged thirteen to my age (16 at the time) out in the bush while being incredible tired and having to put up with a command structure that had gone to hell while trying to keep my position from an idiot who thought he could do my job better, he couldn't of course. :P (No really he pulled out after about 12 hours.)
All of this for a whole damn week!!!

Another time that wasn't as hard was assisting in the recovery of a section that I was second in command from a really bad situation of black mud, no radio contact, seven k's from camp that didn't exist due to HQ failing to reach it and a bunch of kids (same age as before) that didn't want to go further while trying to work out where the hell to go. Then when we got to where the HQ had decided to set up (which was hard, about 2 k's in ploughed fields packed with mud then another five minute drive in a tractor in cold weather and rain) myself and another person of an equal rank had to take over recovery of the other sections and make sure the sections coming in where okay. Got to work with a cop which was kind of fun.

Though I guess over four years of being in cadets you get stuff like that, which I really wouldn't have missed but I thought was impossible for me to do. :P
[/color]
Posted
I have survived being hit a total of thirty times by moving cars. Without a broken bone or other serious injury.

The funny part? Three times out of the thirty it was the same driver. lol
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chaos [/i]
[B]I have survived being hit a total of thirty times by moving cars. Without a broken bone or other serious injury.

The funny part? Three times out of the thirty it was the same driver. lol [/B][/QUOTE] [FONT=times new roman][COLOR=darkblue]Chaos no offense but what are you? Some sort of cat? That is some straight up crazy stuff right there.[/font][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chaos [/i]
[B]I have survived being hit a total of thirty times by moving cars. Without a broken bone or other serious injury.

The funny part? Three times out of the thirty it was the same driver. lol [/B][/QUOTE]

Your one of those people that think it's funny to run in front of cars, ain't ya? Well, what the heck, it's hilarious. But when I get my drivers licence I suggest you don't try it, because I'll swerve (sp?) to hit you. And if you walk away I'll turn around and do it right.

Also I forgot about the time I got messed up enough to actualy write a Fooly Cooly fanfic. That is near impossible.
Posted
No, actually, people here are just plain stupid. They go ten miles an hour on the highway and fifty in a school zone.

And I suggest you don't. I got into fight with nine of those people from the thirty. They all walked away worse off than I.
Posted
Heh, mine's stupid.

I DIDN'T GET A C ON ONE OF MY MATH TESTS IN THE 5TH GRADE!!!! :)

I usually get a C on all of them, (except if ultra easy) but this one I gots a A!!!! But I NEVER got a 100% on any of the math tests in 4th and 5th grade. Kind of weird for a greatest accomplishment? Oh other then making my father get me Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance. Yeah that too.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by destro53 [/i]
[B]
Also I forgot about the time I got messed up enough to actualy write a Fooly Cooly fanfic. That is near impossible. [/B][/QUOTE]
Dear Lord that is immpossible. How could you ever even stand to write one? I couldn't! I feel sorry for you to have to do that.

After that, you musta been like :drunk:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AuroraDragon [/i]
[B]Dear Lord that is immpossible. How could you ever even stand to write one? I couldn't! I feel sorry for you to have to do that.

After that, you musta been like :drunk: [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, I hadn't slept for 3 days, was on the biggest caffeine rush ever, combined with an insanely huge sugar rush, and was flat out in a crazy mood. So yes I was quite messed up. Actualy it's not written, just planned, but I'm in the process of writing it.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssjBrolli [/i]
[B][FONT=times new roman][COLOR=darkblue]Chaos no offense but what are you? Some sort of cat? That is some straight up crazy stuff right there.[/font][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

No, cats just go squish when hit by cars.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by destro53 [/i]
[B]Well, I hadn't slept for 3 days, was on the biggest caffeine rush ever, combined with an insanely huge sugar rush, and was flat out in a crazy mood. So yes I was quite messed up. Actualy it's not written, just planned, but I'm in the process of writing it. [/B][/QUOTE]
Haha, the classic caffine/sugar rush! When I get that, I'll run around the house, drive the dog crazy, jump on beds, ride my bike insanly fast, and jump down the stairs. Or just sled down the stairs with a pillow and get some really bad carpet burns.
Posted
got my permit to drive with out studying.


1.I didn't study at all and I got it with a few tries >_<

2. disassociating myself with all people for a year.

3. walked everyday to school for 8 years.
Posted
Our pool turns to a deep lime jello color when it rains. I cleaned it and turned it to it's happy clear color before. Um, that was tough. I came out of our first six weeks of 10th grade with honor roll! I'm so happy!
Posted
Uh... I managed to wake up this morning? The only thing I've done that's amazing is that I've managed to go through the same surgery twice, only to have a third scheduled for November, and NOT get pissed off about it. I actually don't care. You'd think I was a Buddhist or something. ;)
Posted
Oh yeah, this isn't something I did, just something that happened, I got messed up enough to become a masochist. (person who inflicts pain upon themselves for various reasons. Some find it erotic, others like it, I do it becuase it personifies the pain that defines my very existance.)
Guest StrikerX
Posted
I beat the last level on halo on legendary , for me that's prettty good , i'm not the best at shooter's , just the light-gun game's , i rule , like the time-crisis : serie's [3's the best .]
Posted
[size=1][color=CC0000]Impossible... hmm.. *thinks*...

Oh! This year on my summer vacation I was in Tonga, and one day I was just like, "okay I'm gonna go rock climbing as far as I can along the coast of the island." So.. I did.

And it was all good and cheerful, and sunburny-back until there was this huge gap in the rocks. So I had to climb this rock face, making me even higher so that I could jump across this gap, about 6/7ft wide, and the footing wasn't exactly great. Below me was a load of sharp rocks and coral.. then I just blanked my mind and jumped.

I was quite surprised and shaken that I made it and I landed on the otherside okay, but the rocks cut my toe open and killed my hands a lot.

Good fun there. :)[/size][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssjBrolli [/i]
[B][FONT=times new roman][COLOR=darkblue]Chaos no offense but what are you? Some sort of cat? That is some straight up crazy stuff right there.[/font][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]


No, just some crazy Louisiana boy that forgets the golden rule of "look both ways before you cross".


[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by destro53 [/i]
[B]Wow. Don't mess with Chaos. I'll be sure to keep my doors locked while you flip over my hood. *Loves the mental pictures* [/B][/QUOTE]


Haha, I can punch through glass. ;) Never tried it, but if I can dent a steel pole, I can break glass.


[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Break [/i]
[B][size=1][color=CC0000]Impossible... hmm.. *thinks*...

Oh! This year on my summer vacation I was in Tonga, and one day I was just like, "okay I'm gonna go rock climbing as far as I can along the coast of the island." So.. I did.

And it was all good and cheerful, and sunburny-back until there was this huge gap in the rocks. So I had to climb this rock face, making me even higher so that I could jump across this gap, about 6/7ft wide, and the footing wasn't exactly great. Below me was a load of sharp rocks and coral.. then I just blanked my mind and jumped.

I was quite surprised and shaken that I made it and I landed on the otherside okay, but the rocks cut my toe open and killed my hands a lot.

Good fun there. :)[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]


If you ever get yourself killed like that, I swear to God I will revive you and stab you in the eye with a rusty spork. o.<
Posted
Yea, easy. I got 900 posts here....i was positive htat was imposible when i was only at 400 after a few months..

But other than that, the day i ollied for the first time. I had almost dropped out of skateboarding, and my friend said to try it one more day. I hadn't rode in 3 months, and !pop! an ollie. I'm still trying to figure that one out...
Posted
I remember back in sixth grade I got in a fight with a boy who was a Sophmore in high school. He was my sisters boyfriend and they were kissing I thought he was hurting her so I attacked him. It was just play at first but then I really hurt him. He might have won the fight but I got in some good licks. I drew first blood but that was about it. I stood up for my big sister and made a statement that day.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...