OtakuBoards

How do I get into the Zora Temple?

Break

I have the Zora Mask, but I cannot get into the Zora Temple.
I don't know where the Zora Temple is, Let alone HOW to get in!
Errrr... I found a little underwater thingy, Zora Hall... That's it.
But... I do not know where to go from there, someone help me!!!

Lol, I'm starting to think that you're no good at video games. We don't want people who suck! j/k lol. Ok first collect all 7 Zoro egg's, than umm... Go to that one Zoro Girl that lost her voice and pull out your guitar. You also need to put the egg's in the tank after you collect them and make sure you have 4 bottles. BTW shouldn't this be in the Zelda Forum.

Just joking dude, the other three are in that mountain thing of in the distance out in the ocean, It would be helpful if you had a golden fish but I never bothered with it. Go done this rock thing and fight the monsters that come out the side's of the wall, keep you distance and use the Zoro bomerang or swim though them while eletricuted. You can also find a seahorse here, get a picture of one of the Grudo pirates. Wear the stone mask and jump on there boats to take the picture. Give it to the fisherman and he should give you a seahorse, if you take this one to the other one than you should get a piece of heart.

• 2 weeks later...
after you get the seven eggs you learn a song plsy it to the zora girl a turtle will pop up and you hookshot onto his back.......................The only part in mojoras mask I can't do is when you go on the moon andyou have to roll from ledge to ledge
can you help me with that Cecil? please:cool:

[QUOTE]Orignally posted by Yuri:
after you get the seven eggs you learn a song plsy it to the zora girl a turtle will pop up and you hookshot onto his back.......................The only part in mojoras mask I can't do is when you go on the moon andyou have to roll from ledge to ledge
can you help me with that Cecil? please[/QUOTE]

Sorry it took so long, I just don't come to this forum this often. Anyways, are you talking about the Goron Mini-game? If you are than I can't help you, but I might be able to give you some hints or something.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Yuri [/i]
[B]after you get the seven eggs you learn a song plsy it to the zora girl a turtle will pop up and you hookshot onto his back.......................The only part in mojoras mask I can't do is when you go on the moon andyou have to roll from ledge to ledge
can you help me with that Cecil? please:cool: [/B][/QUOTE]

are you talking about the one where you have to change into a goron and roll around?

weeeeeeell.. that really ticked me off initially.. i was trying to manually steer myself along the thin tracks.. almost did it a few times.. but then i found out that you don't need to do much steering.. just aim for the treasure chests and you'll bounce off nicely and just roll all the way to the end