Break Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 I have the Zora Mask, but I cannot get into the Zora Temple. I don't know where the Zora Temple is, Let alone HOW to get in! Errrr... I found a little underwater thingy, Zora Hall... That's it. But... I do not know where to go from there, someone help me!!!
Cecil Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 Lol, I'm starting to think that you're no good at video games. We don't want people who suck! j/k lol. Ok first collect all 7 Zoro egg's, than umm... Go to that one Zoro Girl that lost her voice and pull out your guitar. You also need to put the egg's in the tank after you collect them and make sure you have 4 bottles. BTW shouldn't this be in the Zelda Forum.
Break Posted October 6, 2001 Author Posted October 6, 2001 Heh, I don't suck! But I only just got Majora's Mask! But, I don't know where to get the Eggs from, I know some are in the Gerudo Fortress, but I can't get them, where are the other 3?
Cecil Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 Just joking dude, the other three are in that mountain thing of in the distance out in the ocean, It would be helpful if you had a golden fish but I never bothered with it. Go done this rock thing and fight the monsters that come out the side's of the wall, keep you distance and use the Zoro bomerang or swim though them while eletricuted. You can also find a seahorse here, get a picture of one of the Grudo pirates. Wear the stone mask and jump on there boats to take the picture. Give it to the fisherman and he should give you a seahorse, if you take this one to the other one than you should get a piece of heart.
Yuri Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 after you get the seven eggs you learn a song plsy it to the zora girl a turtle will pop up and you hookshot onto his back.......................The only part in mojoras mask I can't do is when you go on the moon andyou have to roll from ledge to ledge can you help me with that Cecil? please:cool:
Undying Angel Posted October 25, 2001 Posted October 25, 2001 And if you need the Stone Mask, that'll be near Ikana Canyon's entrance. A circle of stones entraps a guard. Use the lens of Truth and give him a red or blue potion. He'll give you it. And, please, it's called Great Bay Temple.:angel:
Cecil Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 [QUOTE]Orignally posted by Yuri: after you get the seven eggs you learn a song plsy it to the zora girl a turtle will pop up and you hookshot onto his back.......................The only part in mojoras mask I can't do is when you go on the moon andyou have to roll from ledge to ledge can you help me with that Cecil? please[/QUOTE] Sorry it took so long, I just don't come to this forum this often. Anyways, are you talking about the Goron Mini-game? If you are than I can't help you, but I might be able to give you some hints or something.
hyperlink Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Yuri [/i] [B]after you get the seven eggs you learn a song plsy it to the zora girl a turtle will pop up and you hookshot onto his back.......................The only part in mojoras mask I can't do is when you go on the moon andyou have to roll from ledge to ledge can you help me with that Cecil? please:cool: [/B][/QUOTE] are you talking about the one where you have to change into a goron and roll around? weeeeeeell.. that really ticked me off initially.. i was trying to manually steer myself along the thin tracks.. almost did it a few times.. but then i found out that you don't need to do much steering.. just aim for the treasure chests and you'll bounce off nicely and just roll all the way to the end
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now