OtakuBoards

Seeing things?

Kanariya

[FONT=times new roman][COLOR=darkblue]
Well this happened a few days ago. I didn't see anything but I heard it.

I was fast asleep kinda and I woke up listening to it sounded like a couple bitching and complaining. The argument sounded really heavy and it wasn't coming from my neigbor or anyone outside of my house. I then thought it was my mom and dad fighting but I knew we was already at work and then I thought my mom was bitching at my younger sister but when I screamed out SHUT UP! it went completely silent. I went up stairs and my mom asked what the out burst was for and I said for the yelling and screaming you were doing to my sister and they both looked at me like I was from another plaent. They weren't even in the same room when I heard the yelling. Weird! [/color][/font]

I have a lot of wacky things happen to me. Most of them are dreams though.
This one dream I seem to have like once every other month. I'm in this little classroom with a girl, boy, and a teacher. when suddenly, an alligatot comes out of who knows where (uh....yeah...). We all head for the door but they lock me in and forget sbout me, then it ends. I like alligators too. I don't understand it at all.
Another time, I woke op screaming scream and I had no clue why. That creeps my entire family out when they even think about that 5:00am Saturday.
And I've got so many other ones that I could swaer are real.

I have alot of dreams that are strange. But also a bunch of weird experiences, too. Now that Halloween is coming, it seems every spirit has come out of the ground. Almost every dark place I am I see a light, like an orb, zooming up and down, or somewhere. And I think my house has it's very own ghost. While I write this I can feel a presense behind me, and I know if I turn around *darn, I just did!!!! darn curiosity...* that I would see the empty chair and know someone, or something, is in it. Also, doors open when I know they were fully shut, cerial boxes fly off the shelf at me. (One hit my friend once). And it seems like I have fights with the TV (whenever I turn it off, it turns on and that continues untill it stays off after like 2 minutes of arguing). I also have dreams about this spirit, and I think it's pretty much nice and won't hurt us (if there's a spirit in the house). I think that it's a kid, teen, or little kid from the way it acts (the TV thing). And, yeah....

Guest PhoenixFlame
well ive had a problem like that sorta....ive gone through a situation in the past and i remember it perfectly then a few years later i ask my mom or someone who was there if they remember me doing something at that time and they say what are you talking about?you werent doing that i was...simply put i dunno what memories i live are real or not..im starting to think im psychotic and hallucinate sections of life...but it only happens with my family...noone else...

Yeah, ghosts are definetly real. My sister's room was like an epicenter for all kinds of wierd stuff. Like one time she woke up in the middle of the night, and there was this swirling sphere of colors above her head. And she knew it was real because she stuck her hand in the sphere, and it was really cold, plus her dog was growling, so she knew she wasn't seeing things. But we think there are two ghosts in are house, a little girl and a woman. She's experienced encounters that led to that conclusion. But for the most part, I think that ghosts and spirits are non-violent. Like what Kieko said, about moving objects, is probably just a playful child's spirit. Yeah. . . . . . deep stuff.

Guest PhoenixFlame
no....ghosts are not ussually friendly....cause they cant turn to ghosts unless they had an unhappy death or were summoned by demon worshippers like pagans and wiccans and all that crap...the ones that are harmless are no longer on earth...you have to be cursed or hexed or something,one thing...do not by anymeans try to talk to them if your not gonna move

Oh! Yes, your right, your widom is overwhelming. :flaming:little cocky son of a....... nah im just kiddin', I did forget that, allot of people don't realize that spirits, ghosts, and poltergeists are not the same thing at all. People just pick one of those three words at random to describe a presence, not even knowing what theyr'e talking about. But as long as people can at least acknowledge the fact that were not alone (not aliens I mean), then that's cool with me.

Guest PhoenixFlame
spirits are souls pretty much ghosts are either demons pretending to be ghosts or souls that had an unhappy death and poltergeists....uh i dun remember

Azure_Skies has told you about my anime characters being real and all but like Yugi was in my room sitting on my bed and Hiei was in my bath tub and i dont know why but Joey was sitting on a boat... It was Hiei who held on to my arm when i ran away from home and that was just too weird:drunk:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mr. Period [/i]
[B]YOU DOUBLE POSTING HASHIMAPIZALAMISM! [/B][/QUOTE] [FONT=times new roman][COLOR=darkblue]
Sorry for sounding like a mod though but you spamed HASHIMAPIZALAMISM! *not a clue what that means* be careful in the future okay period. Sorry to you drix, TN, and sara. I thought I should help you guys and girl out by keeping the piece. I'll back down if you want. [/font][/color]

Guest PhoenixFlame
Well....if your seeing anime characters....you either were dreaming,put in a hallicanitory state by yourself or something,or you didnt have enough nutrients or energy or blood going to your brain causing you to hallucinate...*thinks all logically*(even though im stupid).

[color=fuchsia]Well when i was 10 i had a dreamor what i thought was a dream about this man with no head a white t-shirt and white boxers on coming out of the wall from the closet in my room at my grandmothers house. i couldn't move and i couldn't scream. the next day i told my sister and she saw it the day before. My grandma told me it was her brother's son back in the world war II[/color] :nervous: I never went to sleep in their ever after that. Still alittle afraid today :wigout: [color=purple] RIP Grandma and Grandpa[/color]:angel:

Alright... I'm not sure how to encourage post quality inprovment here on the boards. SSJbrolli, I appreciate the thought, but when I scan the threads, I tend to notice this stuff.

Mr. Period and wolfwoman are responsible for the closing of this thread. Please PM them your feelings. I only hope this serves as a good enough warning.

Do not play mod.
Do not double post.
Improve post quality.

I sincerely hope you consider these factors before posting on any OB lounge threads. Note: any mod's disagree with my action? Feel free to veto, I won't take it personally.