OtakuBoards

Seeing things?

Kanariya

I think this is an interesting question.
Since I visited my grandmother's house, I have been feeling chills. Bad dreams and seeing things that aren't really there, yeah that's what I have been feeling.
My brother had to take medication for seeing demon eyes, and he is doing fine right now. But I keep seeing black cats, dead rabbits, and green light. Eerie green light.

But now, I really don't see those things, but I still feel someone there when I am in my bed at my grandmother's house. I'm kind of creeped out but thank god I only stay there for the summer.

But what I ask you is do you ever see things? Do you ever get chills?

This is the signs of a deep psycological disorder, and from the fact that your brother had that problem I'd say it's probably genetic. I could be Paranoid Scyzaphrenia. That's when you constantly believe your being watch, and you sometimes will see things that aren't there. I'd suggest seeing a psychiatrist, theres probably a drug to clear this right up.

Guest StrikerX
Well i had a problem kinda like that , i rarely saw a dark figure in the corner of my eye , it looked like a type of tiger , of lion , or some beast of the sort.

I've seen banned members, if that's not an oxymoron. I see them several times, and they always give me a chill down my spine (except in the YYH forum). Besides that, I do sometimes see shadows, which turn out to be [I]something[/I], like one of my pet birds has found a new way out of his/her cage.

[size=1] "But you can't see something that really isn't there! I mean, yasee, it's like this: if something really isn't there, then you can't see it! And if you can't see it, then you can't say ya say it...cause it's just like that, yaknow!"

Now, reread that. Instead of employing a dull, monochrome robo voice to it, which, in all honesty folks, isn't how my voice sounds, make it sound like some 12-year-old boy that sounds like he's bratting but is more or less just getting cryptic.

I have an imagination, and therefore I do see things that aren't there. I remember I used to day dream, and those day dreams were so vivid it was like I was there, and not just seeing.

[narcissistic sentence]I think I'm the next jesus, and God has shown me what to do.[/narcissistic sentence]

Disregard that sentence, it doesn't exist. And you don't see it, either. And don't you read into it, either, because Jesus is dead. Get over it.

Anyways, I don't quite know what you want us to say in this thread. Everyone sees something that isn't there at one time or another, dreams or elsewise. I'm just too lazy to really say what I see.

I don't know if I get the chills, though. It sounds like perhaps you're going through menopause?

Okay, that was mean, but anyways, I don't get chills often, or anything.

I better shut up before I really tick someone off and they bash me...

Shut up, you know, I wonder why the don't have an opposite of it...like Open down, or something...hm..[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MeNaCe [/i]
[B]sometimes when im tired i close my eyes and i can see joey wheeler's face,i dont know why,its really weird,then about fter 2 seconds it goes,when i close tem again the face is bac [/B][/QUOTE]

[Size=1]..That's just scary..

As for your question Inuluvr1, yes, sometimes I do see things that arn't there.. Most of the time, it's because I'm tired, and need rest. But sometimes, I'll see things out of the corner of my eye, but that's just normal..

But, if you are seeing things at your grandmothers house, and it?s happening continuously, you may have the same problem as your brother, that you mentioned.. Maybe you should see a doctor about it, I know I would.. Well, I do somewhat believe in ?Ghosts? .. But I wont go into that subject right now..[/Size]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]Hmmhmm... yes I have to admit that I've seen things that arn't there. Like once I saw some red eyes staring at me at night when I had a friend over and I pointed to it. She looked at me all funny and asked if I was okay, because she said nothing was there. So when I looked back over to it, it was gone. Then once when me and my siblings were getting breakfast, I saw a man in our kitchen window... he looked real dirty with a construction hat on. Then I told them and they said they didn't see anything. ^^;;
Oh well, I think I was just tired then... because with the eyes I was about to fall asleep and with the man, I had just woken up. So that is why I think I see things. And yes I do see things out of the corner of my eye, but I think everyone does.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

When I was like 7 or so I never closed my room door. When I went to bed at night I turned to the side and I would look down the hall at my mother's bedroom door. I would see green and red demon like things and they wouldn't go away. I still see them sometimes when I'm in a dark place and I focus on one spot too much.

[FONT=times new roman][COLOR=darkblue]

I thought I saw a health relationship in my life this year but was horribly mistaken. I really hate her for that. I also have seen ghosts, chairs levatate, and someone talk to me and that person would not even be in where I was. [/font][/color]

It's been getting better now. *Eerie light went bye bye* It's getting rare of me seeing things like that, but I kinda now hear things a little. It's probably about my imagination, I suppose, but it's getting rare for me seeing this stuff. Now I've been having funky dreams but I can't get into that because that is off the topic.

And I talked about this one time with my friend before, she says it's just my imagination. Yeah it probably is, but now my other friend feels chills...I guess you go through these things.

Guest OyeahVersion2.0
When I was little I remember waking up in the middle of the night and seeing a ghost.

I screamed and cried until Dad charged into the room. I told him I saw a ghost in the corner of the room and he pretended to bash it up for me.

Dad was cool like that...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zeos [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]That's great.. I'm glad to hear that.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Thank you. I appreciate it for you saying that. The funny thing is, my friend just bought a shirt that says,

"My imaginary friend says you have serious problems."

I laughed, but kind of got confused saying she's got chills. Maybe it's her imaginary friend :laugh:

well hey, most of us here have some kind of "problem" all people do.. i sugest you get an exersist (that movie is the all -time scariest EVER i saw it when i was 6 and im still freaked out by it.. ugh..NEVER watch it...) well, we should forget our "problems" of this kind, and tehy will go away... I think... maybe... i dont know! i'm jsut trying to help..lol well, that's all for now on this freaky topic.. for me at least.. gotta wacth the Sox obn TV (Even though i live in NY i'm a MAJOR red Sox fan)

Guest Azure_Skies
Hey Have any of you ever seen Anime characters out of their cartoon? My friend Dead-Angel Keeps seeing realistic anime characters! Like a actual people, that look like the anime characters, but when she looks again they dissappear before her eyes?! Isn't that just freaky!? Has that Happened to anyone else?:naughty:

Guest Azure_Skies
I think she's seen Hiei, Yusuke, Kurama, Genkai (YYH) and Joey, Yugi, Kaiba, Yami and Mokuba (YGO!)
She's already seeing a counceler. It allways happens when she's lonely or depressed. I mean, She even said one touched her when she ran away after her dad destroyed her room and threw her out.! I feel sorry for her.

~^*Bye*^~

/\Azure_Skies/\

[font=arial]This thread gives me the creeps.

Well anyway, Inuluvur1, you could need medication, and you could not. It's possible you are tired. Also, you could be being watched. By an animal. I can tell if a bird is staring at me. It's annoying. Also, I need more info. Where do you see the light? Does it simply block out your vision, or do you see it in shadows? Your true mental health could be determined a little from that. Another thing, I had to sleep in my brother's room one time, because he was sleeping in my room, since he was a scaredy cat. Anyway, I had to leave my own room, because my brother was snoring. I mean LOUD. I went half crazy, but I finnaly went to his room. I woke up in the middle of the night, and forgot where I was, and got scared. I thought I saw two men bowing to each other over and over again. I finally summoned enough courage to run to the lightswitch, and they turned out to be a combination of my brother's posters, and that I was tired. Well, good luck, Inuluvur1.

Talk about seeing things, I came back to edit and the font had bolded certain parts of itself... Oh well I scrolled up then back and it went away... Maybe it's the site?

[/font]

[quote][i]Originally posted by MeNaCe[/i]

sometimes when im tired i close my eyes and i can see joey wheeler's face,i dont know why,its really weird,then about fter 2 seconds it goes,when i close tem again the face is bac
[/quote]

Cut down on the cartoons. That not weird. That's obsessive.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Azure_Skies [/i]
[B]Hey Have any of you ever seen Anime characters out of their cartoon? My friend Dead-Angel Keeps seeing realistic anime characters! Like a actual people, that look like the anime characters, but when she looks again they dissappear before her eyes?! Isn't that just freaky!? Has that Happened to anyone else?:naughty: [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]I have!!! Lol, j/k. But I have at an anime convention.... well okay, that doesn't count. :P But I think if you start seeing anime people..... that's just unhealthy. Tell your friend to get more sleep and watch less anime! When I start seeing things that works for me. I have seen one anime character like that, but the only reason why was because I had just watched all my DVD's in a row of Trigun. ^_^ It was about 1:00 a.m. when I got done.... so I kinda saw Vash for awhile, SO, I went to bed! Lol, it was nice to have a little Trigun marathon though.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Arch [/i]
[B][font=arial]This thread gives me the creeps.

Well anyway, Inuluvur1, you could need medication, and you could not. It's possible you are tired. Also, you could be being watched. By an animal. I can tell if a bird is staring at me. It's annoying. Also, I need more info. Where do you see the light? Does it simply block out your vision, or do you see it in shadows? Your true mental health could be determined a little from that. Another thing, I had to sleep in my brother's room one time, because he was sleeping in my room, since he was a scaredy cat. Anyway, I had to leave my own room, because my brother was snoring. I mean LOUD. I went half crazy, but I finnaly went to his room. I woke up in the middle of the night, and forgot where I was, and got scared. I thought I saw two men bowing to each other over and over again. I finally summoned enough courage to run to the lightswitch, and they turned out to be a combination of my brother's posters, and that I was tired. Well, good luck, Inuluvur1.

Talk about seeing things, I came back to edit and the font had bolded certain parts of itself... Oh well I scrolled up then back and it went away... Maybe it's the site?

[/font] [/B][/QUOTE]

No, it's really has gotten better. I hardly see things anymore, lucky me. I don't need medication, but I saw the eerie light kind of in the shadows. But that usually happens when I'm kind of tired. (which explains the eerie green light)
But really, this thread gives people the creeps? Wow...