OtakuBoards

Monster rancher: new battles

T man

Amber looked at her injured Gray Wolf. She then looked at Darkside and Kitty. They looked upset that thier companion was injured. A tear sneaked out of Amber's right eye.
"What's wrong with you," Jiro said as he gazed at Amber. Amber shook her head. Her best friend was injured and its all because she's working for Moo. She hugged Sliverfang and looked at her fellow workers. She wouldn't really call them friends.
"Ever since my family, friends, and village was destroyed Sliverfang has been my only friend," Amber said with a snivel,"and I can't take it any more!" Amber stopped the dragon dead in its trakes. Jiro and Sheal looked at Amber with confused looks. Amber stood up on her getaway dragon.
"What do you think you're doing," Sheal said as he stared at Amber. Amber didn't answer him. She made a head motion to Kitty. Kitty nodded and picked Amber, Sliverfang, and Darkside up. She flew down in to the forest near the shrine. Jiro and Sheal were shocked.
"Forget about her," Jiro said as he looked at Sheal, "we have more important things to worry about." They flew off with thier dragons. Down in the forest, Amber wondered back to the shrine. She looked at Sliverfang, who was still in Kitty's arm. She picked Sliverfang out of Kitty's arms and looked at him. She sighed in lost hope. She didn't know what she could do for him. She sat down and stared in the passage of the shirne.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glen and the others left the ruined shrine. Glen looked towards the forest because he had thought he saw some one stop there. He took out some spray bottles from his bag. "What are those for" kris asked. "It's a chemicale I made to help heal monsters. Spray it on them and they'll heal faster" glen said as he gave them each a bottle. Kris and alen started spraying there monsters as glen did the same. "We should probaply get inside. Some wild monsters come out some times at night" alen said as they walked down the stairs. "Kelmadics. Come over here" glen said as he droped back from the others. Kelmadics walked up to him. "I want you to be near the edge of the forest and keep watch. If some thing happenes come and get us" glen said as he gave kelmadics a bottle of the healing liquid. Kelmadics nodded as he walked down the stairs and towards the forest. "Where is he going" alen asked. "I'm having keep watch. I think he's the strongest monster I have" glen said as they left the shrine. "Next to me right glen" bells said looking at him. "Yes bells. You're probaply the strongest monster I have" glen said smilling as they entered alen's ranch.

Amber looked on as Alen, Glen, and Kris entered the ranch. She stared on as Kelmadics got closer to her. Kitty and Darkside watched from some trees. Amber hugged Sliverfang as Kelmadics got closer. She wasn't going to move. If she's caught, oh well.
"Please hang in there Sliverfang," Amber whisper to the Gray Wolf, "you didn't have to block Bells attack. I would of rather taken it full force then see you like this." As she whispered in her Gary Wolf ear, Kelmadics stopped right in front of her. He must of heard her whispering.
"You're one of those bad people who work for Moo," Kelmadics said as he stared a heart-broken Amber in the face. Amber shameful shook her head and looked down at Sliverfang. She then looked at the bottle in Kelmadics hand.
"Please," Amber pleaded,"go get your master so that I can ask him a question." Kelmadics was puzzled by Amber's plead, but he agreed. He hurrily ran off to the ranch. Amber hugged Sliverfang more as Kelmadics ran off.

Glen was sitting in a chair while looking around alen's house. The place was pretty big on the inside and you could tell because big blue was able to stand up in it but it was to small for zaratan to be in so he had to stay outside. Mocchi, bells, hare and griffon had gone to sleep. Big blue was awake but didn't realy show it while the tigers where waiting by the door. "I guess nothing's going to happen to night" kris said as she walked up to glen. Glen just nodded as he got ready to sleep but kelmadics came in. "Did you find andy thing" glen asked. Kelmadics just nodded. "O.k then. Take me to it" glen said as he got up and grabed his grapling hook. "I'm comeing with you" kris said. "It would probaply best if I went my self. I'll call out if I need help" glen said as he and kelmadics left. Once outside they started for the forest.

Guest Skyechild91
Kris watched until Klemadics and Glen were out of sight, then touched Tiger. ?Hey. Tiger, I know he said by himself, but Im not stupid. Were following him.? Tiger nodded, and Kris slipped out after checking to make sure Alen didn?t know. Tiger picked up Glen?s scent, and the two were finally in sight of them. She stayed back, under over of the tree?s. She whispered to her monster partner,? Im not going to let Glen know were here, unless he needs help. He?ll send us back if he knows were here.? Tiger nodded, and the two were so still they practically faded into the shadows, watching Glen, Klemadics, and Amber.

Glen walked up to amber. "What is it that you want" glen asked. "I was wondering if you could help silver fang" amber asked looking at him. Glen nodded as he bent down and took silver fang from her. "You guys might as well come out. I know your there" glen said as he started walking. Dark side, kitty, kris and tiger came out from there hiding spots. "How did you know we were here" kris asked as she came out of the bushes. "My hearing is pretty good. I can tell what monsters are around me with out seeing them. I can also apply that to people" glen said as he walked to the shrine. "So why are you helping her" kris asked catching up to glen. "I see it as my duty to help because i'm a rancher" glen said looking at her.
"I don't think it is" kris said. "I learned the basics of being a rancher from my dad and the rest from mr grandfather. He helped people weither they were his opponents or not and he told me to be like that to" glen said as they entered the shrine. They walked into a room and glen put silver fang down on a table. "Go get bells and tell her to brng my bag" glen said. Kelmadics nodded and left. He returned a couple of minutes later with bells. "O.k guys we have work to do so I need you to leave. Kelmadics, I want you to gaurd the door" glen said as he pushed them out. Kelmadics stood near the door as glen closed it. "Come one bells. We have work to do" glen said as he opened his bag and they started working.

"I hope you know that I don't trust you," Kris said as she gave Amber an icy cold look. Amber looked at Kris with tear filled eyes. Kris couldn't help but to feel a little sorry for Amber. Amber looked over at Kitty and Darkside. She then looked back over at Kris.
"I'm sorry for what I did early today," Amber said with all sincerity, "to tell you the truth, I'm only working for Moo for two reasons." Kris' ice cold stare changed to a look of wonderment. Amber took a locket out. She opened it to reveal two pictures. Kris looked at the locket. One picture was of a strong and handsom man, a young blonde women, a little girl, and a Gray Wolf puppy. The other picture was the same little girl and the same Gray Wolf puppy, but they looked older.
"Who are those people," Kris asked as she pointed at the first picture. Amber slightly closed the locket. Kris moved back slightly. Maybe she said some wrong. Amber looked at Kris and faintly smiled.
"Those were my parents," Amber said wth unexspected kindness in her voice, "but they got killed and my village was destroyed. Moo promised to take care of me when he took me in, but he made me work for him. Now Sliverfang is hurt because I was too scared to betray Moo." Amber put her head down as she spoke. Kris looked a little upset. She may not trust Amber, but her story was getting to her.
"That's one reason why you joined Moo," Kris said kindly, "but what's the other?" Amber picked her head up slightly to look at Kris. Kris smiled slightly.
"The only friend I had was Sliverfang. He was actually my best friend," Amber said with a sad face, "Moo promised me more monsters to make friends with if I just did what he said. That lead up to earlier today. I don't want to work for Moo anymore. He just going to cause my friends to get hurt and I don't want that."
Kris looked at Amber. She didn't understand why Amber was so passionate over her monsters. She considered them her "Friends". Amber lifted her head up when she heard something come from the room Glen, Bells, and Sliverfang was in. Kris suddenly looked in that direction as well. As the two girls stared at the door, it swung open. Standing in the doorway was a completely healed and happy Sliverfang. Sliverfang quickly ran to Amber, tackled her, and started licking her.
"Good as new," Glen said as he walked out of the room fallowed by Bells. Amber hugged Sliverfang and looked at Glen. The smile on her face couldn't possably belong to someone who's evil. She jumped up, still hugging Sliverfang, and walked over to Glen. She gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.
"Thank you very much," Amber said as she took a step backward, "I don't know what I would have done if Sliverfang left me." Kitty and Darkside ran up to Amber and Sliverfang. They also looked happy. Amber nodded and waved to Glen and Kris. As she went to exit, Glen grabbed her wrist.

O.O.C: My character is going good or is already good if that's ok. ^_^ lol

"It's my job to of done it so just to let you know you realy don't owe me any thing" glen said as he let go of her. Amber just nodded as they left the shrine. Bells came up to glen and gave him back the bag. "If you're going to stay around here it would probaply be best for you to stay in the barn untill we talk to alen" kris said. "Thanks for the help" amber said as she walked to the barn with her monsters following. Glen and kris started heading back to the ranch when they were stoped by a samson who came from the forest. "Hey glen. Your dad told us you'ld be out here" the samson said as it hoped around. "Hi gearen. What can I do for you" glen asked. "If I may ask. Who is this" kris asked looking at glen. "This is geren. He's the leader of a bunch of wild garu that come by my rancher every month" glen said as a bunch of garus came out of the forest. "We got some info for you. We heard that a group of moo followers were planning to take over a town on the other side of the cannon that's at the end of the forest" gearen said as it stoped hopping. Glen pulled out a map and started looking at it.
"How many of those things do you have" kris asked as her mouth droped. "Most of those come from wild monsters like us. Some times ranchers let us stay at ranches and we give them some thing in return. We give info or maps to glen" a garu said from the group. "The only reason that moo would want that town from my view is because it's a oppening to the sea" glen said as he put the map back. "Do you know when it'll happen" kris asked. "It'll happen in a couple of days. So do you think we could stay around here for awhile" gearen asked. "Sure why not. I don't think alen will mind" glen said. The garu's cheered and jumped over the fence. They started setting up a camp. "I think we'ld better go warn alen" glen said as he walked into the house. "Why do you say that" kris asked as she caught up. "They like to throw parties some times" glen said smilling.

Amber peeked out of the barn as she heard Glen and Kris head back in to the house. She shivered as a cold wind blew through the barn. She sat down and started rubbing her arms. Sliverfang walked up to her and wrapped himself around her. Amber hugged Sliverfang and went to doze off, but something startled her. She looked at the barn door as it open. Sliverfang's ears poked up.
"Who's there."Kitty said as she floted down and landed next to Amber. Geren and his group of Garus walked in. Kitty looked at the Garus and let out a sigh. Geren smiled and looked at Amber. Amber smiled faintly.
The next day, Alen was throwing a fit. Glen and Kris were shakeing thier heads.
"How could you let a bunch of party animals in my barn," Alen said as he looked at Glen. Glen shrugged his shoulders. Alen glared at Glen.
"That's not the only thing in your barn," Kris said with half a smile. Alen glared at Kris. Kris laughed and put her hand on the back of her head. Alen slammed his hands down on the table. Kris stopped laughing and looked at Alen. Alen didn't look to happy.
"What else in my barn," Alen said as he glared hard at Kris. Kris looked at Glen. Glen crossed his arms and shook his head. Kris didn't want to make Glen made, but she was ready to face him more the Alen. She took a deep breath.
"Amber and her monsters are in there too," Kris said as she closed her eyes. Alen got a nervous twitch in his eye. Kris opened one eye and looked at Alen turned around and walked out the door. Glen and Kris chased after him. Alen walked to his barn and swung open the doors.

Glen and kris ran up to catch up with alen before he lost it. "So what will we do if he finds amber in there" kris asked. "He probaply wont. Gearen's pretty good at covering any sign of his tracks or his parties and if he knows some one shouldn't be around he can hide them pretty well" glen said as they caught up with alen at the barn. Alen walked into the barn and started looking around but didn't find any thing. "See. I told you" glen whiapered to kris smilling. "I guess they left" alen said as he walked out of the barn. "O.k guys. You can come out. He's gone" glen said looking up. The garus jumped down from the ceiling and kitty lifted amber and the others from the rafters. "I guess they can tkae care of them selfs pretty well" kris said. "Ya. I guess we better be takeing our leave now" gearen said looking at them. "O.k then guys. Hope to see you guys next month" glen said as the garus left.

Tracy walked through the forest with gitan floating next to him.

"So do you know where glen is" gitan asked looking to tracy.

"I realy don't know. his dad said he was some where around this area" tracy said as they pushed through the forest.

As they walked a group of garu's came by.

"Hi gearen. Have you seen glen around here" tracy asked. "

Ya. He's at the shrine up ahead. Try not to mess the guy named alen up there. He's not one for letting others hang around tha he doesn't get along with" gearen said before the garu's left.

"Thanks for the help" gitan said.

Tracy along with gitan walked out of the forest to see glen with two girls and a group of monsters.

"Hey glen. It's been awhile" tracy said running up to him.

"Hi tracy. I haven't seen you in awhile. Are you still improving your skills" glen asked as they shook hands.

"I'm still not up to to your level yet. Your dad said you were out here so I figured i'd join you on your travels" tracy said.

Glen just nodded as his compass reacted to tracy. Glen took two of the disks from the group on his back and held the compass above them. The pointer aimed towards tracy and glowed.

"I guess these are yours tracy" glen said giving him the disks.

"What are these for" tracy asked as he took the disks.

"We're to find the ones the disks go to and then go after the new moo" bells said as gitan landed on the shrine.

"I guess I should go and unlock these then" tracy said as he walked into the shrine.

Tracy went into the unlocking room and placed a disk into the unlocking system. He unlocked the disk and a gaunt came out. The gaunt walked up next to him and nodded. Tracy put in the next disc and a antlen came out.

"I guess we're to be working with you" antlen said walking up to him.

Tracy nodded and the left the shrine. Once outside he introduced his new monsters to the others and they left to go find where alen had gone to.

Glen and the others left to go find alen. They found hare sitting on the fence swinging his legs. "Where the guy named alen" tracy asked. "He's inside getting packed and griffon is wakeing up zaratan but he still wont wake up" hare said hopping off of the fence. They walked into the house to look for alen and found him in his room. "We've got some more travelers who'll be coming with us" hare said. Alen just nodded as he turned around. "Can you vouch for this one. I still don't like the idea of amber traveling with us" alen asked looking at tracy. "He's one of my oldest friends so you can trust him" glen said. "Then what's with the gitan. They're one of the strangest monsters there are" alen asked looking at the gitan. "What do you mean by that. We gitans are not strange" gitan said holding up his tridant. They started yelling at each other.
"He acts like bells when she fights. How long have those two known each other" kris asked looking to glen and tracy. "We both got them and unlocked them on the same day so they hang out with each other alot" glen said. "They kind of picked up each others attitudes" tracy said smilling. "Then whch one had the origanle attitude" kris asked. "That's just the problem. We don't know" glen and tracy said hanging there heads down. "You guys are strange" kris said. Both glen and tracy just glared at her. Hare came in along with griffen. "I got zaratan awake" girffen said. They nodded and walked out of the house. Zaratan circled the house a couple of times and landed. Alen, hare and griffen got on zaratans back and they took to the sky. "We might as well get going" glen said. The others nodded and they headed into the forest.

Guest Skyechild91
Kris nodded, and she and Mocchi climbed on Big Blue's shoulder. Tiger ran alongside easily. Kris pondered. [I] Hmm... New Moo, eh? I wonder...[/I] She watched Tracy, and was glad that the night air cooled her skin, and darkened her skin tone, hiding her blush. [I] Man, this is more than i'd ever expect. My own Mocchi, Tiger, and a Big Blue! This is more than incredable![/I]

OOC: Short, I know, but Im clueless...

Glen and tracy were leading the others through the forest. Glen looked back to see kris looking at tracy. He tapped tracy on the shoulder to get his atention. "I think she likes you tracy" glen said smilling. "Who? Are you talking about kris" tracy asked as his face turned red. "Ya, I looked back to see her looking at you" gitan said floating up to him. "So why don't you ask her if she likes you" glen asked. Tracy just shook his head. "Just try to do it tracy. You'll never know unless you ask" both glen and gitan said. Tracy just shook his head and hit them both on the head. "What was that for" gitan asked as they rubbed there heads. "Becuase your both hard headed" tracy said walking on ahead.
"What did you two do now" bells asked as she floated onto glens shoulder. "We didn't do any thing" glen said as they neared the end of the forest. In front of them was a cannon with a path going down into it. "Do either of you have a map of the cannon" kris asked glen and tracy. They both nodded and pulled out a map. "Like I said before, you guys are strange and how is it that you both have maps" kris asked looking at them. "Some monsters make maps on there travels and we get them for letting them stay at our ranchers" glen said as they walked down the path into the cannon.

They walked untill the cannon leveled out and they came to a couple of sepereating paths. Both tracy and glen took out some maps and looked for a way to go.

"I think we should take the one to the left" glen said looking up.

"And I think it would be best to go to the right and why do you think we should go left" tracy said looking at glens map.

"Mine says there is a village on that path and and both of tha paths will eventualy join together so we'll end up at the next town any ways" glen said.

"Well mine says that there's a small forest there that would be probaply alot better to take bacuese an enemy could be waiting in that town" tracy said.

"Even so. Wouldn't it be best to fight them" glen asked putting his map back.

"Ya but would we want to indanger the ones living there" tracy asked as he put his map back.

Kris and the others back away from tracy and glen. A fight was about to start out between them untill alen called down.

"What about using that path in the middle" alen asked.

"What path are you talking about" they both asked looking up.

"That one right there" alen said pointing ahead.

They both looked ahead to see another path infront of them.

"That wasn't there on our maps. It's probaply a trap or some thing" they both said at the same time.

"Well trap or not we should go. We can't wait for you two to decide" amber said as they went up the path.

Tracy and glen just looked at each other and decided to stop fighting.

"Hey wait for us" tracy and glen said as they ran to catch up.

Amber was rideing on Silverfang's back. She didn't really want to do that, but Sliverfang insisted. Kris looked over at Amber. Amber was looking up at the beutiful blue sky.
"What are you thinking about," Kris asked Amber kindly. Amber looked over at Kris. Her face seemed gently and well meaning. Kris smiled and waited for an answer.
"Nothing much," Amber said as she looked at Glen, "I was just wonder how my life would be diffrent if my village and family wasn't destroyed." Kris smile turned to a frown when she heard Amber's response. Sliverfang, Kitty, and Darkside all looked upset.
"Well," Kris said trying to change the subject, "not to change the subject or anything, but you haven't taken your eyes off of Glen since we left. Is there a reason for that?" Amber turned bright red as she head Kris speak. Kris giggled as she looked at Amber. Amber's face was redderthen her Evil Hare's eyes.
"No," Amber said as she swallowed her pride, "but you haven't been able to take your eyes off Tracy since he arrived. Is there a reason for that?" Kris looked away from Amber as she turned redder then a Pixie's fur. Sliverfang and Big Blue grinned evily as the girls spoke. Both monster's picked up thier pace. Big Blue went back to normal pace when he was standing right next to Tracy and Silverfang went back to normal pace when he was right next to Glen. Both girls turned bright red as both boys turned to face them.

Glen and tracy turned around to see amber and kris blushing about some thing. "Is there some thing wrong you two" tracy asked. Amber and kris shook there heads then turned around. "They're strange aren't they" glen whispering to tracy as they turned back around. Tracy just nodded. Bells and gitan just came up and hit them both on the head. "What was that for you two" both glen and tracy asked rubbing there heads. "You two are completly dense when it comes to girls" bells said to them. "I have to agree with her you guys" gitan said. Glen and tracy just looked at there first monsters then hit them on the head. "What did you do that for" they asked. "That was for the first hit and let's get back on track" both glen and tracy said as they went ahead of the others.

Tracy and glen were a bit angry about gitans and bells remark about them.

"What are we going to do about those two" glen asked.

"I guess we let them hanged around each other to long when we got them" tracy said as they walked up a slope that seperated from the path.

Glenn just nodded as they walked. They started hearing some one screaming so they started running. As they ran they came to a part of the cannon that was circle shape with a path leading farther into the canyon. They got onto there stomachs hoping not to be noticed. Tracy took out a telescope to take a look. He took a closer and saw two kids and adults who were tied up, a busted up house along with henger parts that looked pretty sctrached up. He also saw some gells, weeds and worms going into tunnels and take out some monster disks.

"So what's down there" glen asked takeing the telescope to take a look.

"We've got some moo folowers and probaply a some hostages. It seems like they had a henger who faught but it got broken into parts and lost" tracy said takeing the telescope back and put it away.

"Since the others aren't here we'll have to do what we can" glen said.

Tracy nodded as they started moving for a beter view. As they moved a gell came next to the wall and leaned against it. Glen took out his grapling hook and started spinning the weighted end. Glen wraped the end around the gells neck and pulled it up. As tracy knocked it out the gell blew a whistle. The other gells turned into there beam cannon forms and started fireing.

"We'll they know we're here now" tracy said looking at glen as they dodged attacks.

"Ya so let's go and fight them" glen said as he started sliding down the canyon wall.

"O.k then but I hope that the others show up soon" tracy said as he started sliding down the canyon wall after glen.

"Did you hear that," Silverfang growled as looked at Kitty and Darkside. Both monsters nodded their heads. Silverfang started running toward what he heard. Amber grabbed tightly to his fur as she looked back. Kitty was keeping a good pace with Sliverfang, but Darkside was lagging somewhat behind.
"What are you doing Silverfang," Amber asked as she held on to Silverfang for dear life. Kirs looked at the monsters with a confused look as they speeded off. In a matter of seconds, Silverfang was standing at a cliff. He looked down to discover a family tied up, Henger parts, and Tracy and Glen fighting monsters by themselves. Kitty flew down to where Tracy and Glen were as Silverfang quickly raced down the canyon wall.
"Excuse me boys," Kitty said as she stopped right between Tracy and Glen, "I would reconmend you two to move." Tracy and Glen stepped backward. Kitty started to fly upward into the air. A ring of flames were forming around her.
"I'm not made for this," Darkside said as he finally caught up to Silverfang, out of breath. Amber climbed off of Silverfang's back and looked up at Kitty. Darkside looked amazed as he also looked up at Kitty.
"Bye, bye, fellows," Kitty said as the flames started going toward the Jells, "GIGA FLAME!" The Jells started to run around like headless chickens, but the huge flame got all of them.
"Thanks," Tracy said as he looked at the well done Jells. Kitty smiled and gave Tracy the peace sign. Amber walked next to Glen.
"Now what," Amber asked as she looked at Glen. Glen looked at Amber and shook his head. He shrugged his shoulders. Silverfang started growling at the cave and Darkside took a fighting stance. Kitty turned around and put up her guard.

Glen readied his grapling hook. "Where are the others" glen asked looking to amber. "We went ahead of them to find out what had gotten silverfangs attention" amber said. As they watched a group of scale gells and a metale gell came out of the tunnel. "I hate scale and metale gells" glen said. "It's the practiacly imortale thing isn't it" amber said looking to glen. Glen just nodded. "Oh well. Let's hold them off untill the others show up" glen said takeing a fighting stance. Amber and her monsters nodded. "Go get those people untied and repair the henger" glen said. Tracy nodded and left to get to work as the gells charged at them. Geln wrapped his grappling hook around one of scale jells and whiped it down. It got back up and readied it's self to fight again. "This is why I hate scale gells" glen thought as he kept knocking them down but they got back up again.

"These Jells are nothing compared to my Bolt Attack," Silverfang said as he lowered his head. Amber grabbed Glen's hand and stepped backward. Darkside jumped behind Kitty. Kitty twitched her tail as Darkside hid behind her. The sky started to turn black. Glen lossly held on to his grappling hook as he looked at the sky.
"What's going on here," Glen said as he turned to look at Amber. Amber seemed a little scared herself. Silverfang's horns started getting sparks around them. Kitty picked Darkside up and moved behind Amber and Glen.
"Eat this Jells," Sliverfang said as a bolts of lightning starting comeing from the sky, "BOLT!" Suddenly a strem of lightning came out of Silverfang's horns. The Scaled Jells were fried, but the Metal Jells were unaffected. Silverfang backed up as the Metal Jells moved closer.
"Any more bright ideas," Kitty said as she looked at Silverfang. Silverfang just slight growled under his breath. Amber hugged Glen's arm without even thinking. Glen looked at her. He could tell she was horrified.
"Amber," one Metal Jell said as it got closer, "why don't you come back to the new Moo or we'll take you back to him with force." Silverfang growled louder as the Metal Jells got closer.
"DIZZY ATTACK," Bells said as she wiped out half of the Metal Jells, "Am I a little late?" Glen smiled and nodded his head. Gitan went over to help Tracy. Kris and Alen showed up not too long after.
"Finally guys," Glen said calmly. Kris nodded and looked at the monsters. She noticed Amber still hugging Glen's arm. Suddenly, two Metal Jell arms wrapped themselves around Amber's waist. They pulled her away from Glen and wrapped her up completly.
"Looks like we're forcefully takeing you back to the new Moo," the Metal Jell said as it squeezed Amber. Amber's face was crossed with pain, but she couldn't scream because the Jell was also wrapped around her mouth. Glen gripped his grappling hook, Silverfang prepared to pounce, Kitty prepared to swoop in, and Darkside prepared to hop in.

Trayc started cutting the people lose as events started happining around him. He had cut every one lose except for a girl.

"Thank you for your help. Can you rebuild our henger" a girl he cut lose asked.

"I'll try but i've never worked on a henger before" tracy said.

Tracy turned to the henger parts as gitan floated up to him. Before gitan could speak tracy held up his hand and interupted him.

"Go and help the others" tracy said putting his hand down.

Gitan nodded and left to help the others. He started putting the parts together. He had gotten the body built but couldn't find the head. He looked around untill he found it barried in the dirt. He put the head on and it's eye glowed.

"Henger. I want you to use ion cannon on that metale gell" the man said pointing to the gell holding amber.

"Yes sir. I'll try to hit with out hurting the girl" henger said.

The raised his hand and took aim. He charged up a blast and fired. The energy blast hit the metale gell in it's arms making it let go of amber. Silverfang ran up and caught amber on it's back as then ran back over to the others as glen wrapped his grappling hook around the gell.

"Do it now guys" glen yelled as amber got off of silverfang.

Gitan, the tigers and silverfang all use lighting. The gell fell back to the ground then got back up as the other gells got back up.

"O.k guys all to geither" kris yelled.

All the monsters with them attacked knocked the gells over. The gells got back up and started backing away.

"So should we just keep pounding them or just let them run" tracy asked looking to the otthers.

Glen thought about what they should do about moo's followers. "I say we pound them" amber said. Glen just shook his head. "We'll just let them report back to moo and show him that he should be afraid" glen said. "I guess but it would just work as well if we pouned them into lost discs" amber said. "Ya but we should probaply help out here" glen said looking around. He walked over to the man that owened the henger. "If I may ask why were moo's followers here" glen asked.
"We found a tunnel full of monster disks and started removing them. We send them out to towns with newby ranchers. We were to send out some disks to the town at the other end of the canyon but we were slowed down" the man said. "We're heading there so we can help ya out" glen said. "Thank you. I'm ganute, this is my wife kate and my kids jake and sam" ganute said pointing to his family. "If you'ld like i'll show him through the tunnels" henger said hovering to them. Ganute nodded. Glen and henger started into the tunnels.

• 2 weeks later...
Tracy looked at his monsters who were talking with the others. He looked towards the opening of the part of the cannon they were in to see they was only one ways one. He looked around to see nothing but walls around them except for the entrance. He knew they would be ambushed if mew's followers came by again.

"Hey gitan, antlan and gaunt. Come over here" tracy said looking at them.

Gitan antlan and gaunt came walking over to him.

"What can we do for you sir" antlan asked.

"You can just call me tracy and just try not to call me sir all the time" tracy said.

The antlan nodded.

"I need to guys to go up on the cliff walls and keep look out. You seem to be fast gaunt so I want you to do some recon and see if you can find any thing helpful or dangerous out here. If there's trouble or you need a rest you can come back" tracy said.

His monsters nodded then left. He started into the tunnels after glen and the henger.

Glen was looking along the wall as the henger took him through it. Most of the disks in the rock wall had been removed and had left marks. "We've manadged to remove most of the disks we've found and transport them" the henger said. "How long does it normaly take to get these out" glen asked. "It realy depends on the location of the disks. If they're to far into the rock it can take hours" the henger said as they walked through the tunnel. Glen herd running behind them and saw tracy running to catch up. "These tunnels are long. Couldn't you of taken him through the shorter ones at the top" tracy asked as he caught his breath. "All the other tunnels have been dead ends. There's some thing I belive that you'ld find interesting down here" the henger said as they continued. A couple of minutes later they came upon a stone pillar with a disk in it.
"Whe've manadged to go around it but we haven't been able to get the disk out yet" the henger said pointing. Glen walked up to it and looked around the pillar. As he walked to the back he saw the same symbol on it that was on the temple. He took out his compase and put it on the symbol. The symbole glowed as the disk started spinning. As it spun a hole oppened in the back of the pillar and the disk fell through it. "My guess is that other than the disks all ready in here they wanted that one the most" tracy said as glen caught it. "Why would they want that one" the henger asked. "Who realy knows. We'll probaply find out later" glen said as he put it with the others. "Well we've stopped the tunnel work ahead so there's not realy much left to see so we'll started heading back" the henger said as they started back for the enterance.