OtakuBoards

Monster rancher: new battles

T man

Glen and his monster partner bells were in the forest looking for a hidden temple. "So where is it glen" bells asked as she floated next to him. "I think it's up ahead" glen said takeing out his compass. The pointer glowed in the direction they should go. "Are you sure that things heading leading us in the right direction" bells asked. Glen looked at her then hit her on the head makeing her head ring. "Hey what was that for" bells asked holding her head still. "For one my grandpa gave me this and it's never lead me wrong about locating monsters. He also gave me you and I know suzurins don't like being rung like that" glen said as they continued. As they walked a explosion happened next to them.
"What was that" bells asked getting ready to fight. Glen started listining to the monsters moveing around them. "By the sounds of it we're being followed by four scale gells, a joker, a pixie and" glen said but before he could finish he grabed bells by the ribbion on her head and pulled her down as three poison darts it a tree. "And about three black worms" glen said as he started running. "Sooner or later your going to have to teach me how you do that" bells said once she caught up. "Sorry but I can't. Telling what monsters around is a gift" glen said as they cam upon the temple. "How are supposed to open this thing" glen asked. After he finished saying that the door blasted open. Glen looked back and saw a scale gell in it's laser cannon form.
Glen ran in as bells started fireing shound waves makeing the scale gell tip over. "Come on bells a door's comeing down" glen said as a emergancy door came down. Bells got in as glen started running up the stairs. Once up stairs they came into a shrine with two discs ready to be unlocked. Glen looked around and saw a window down a different hall. "Bells, go and defend be long enough to unlock these monsters" glen said as he started the systems. Bells nodded and flew of. Glen pushed the panel and the monsters were unlocked. The monsters were a tiger and a kelmadics. "O.k tiger I need you to go and help bells. Kelmadics you'll help get the disks" glen said as a hidded door opened. Tiger left as glen and kelmadics ran into the room. Glen started tyng the disks to gether as kelmadics grabed the others.
"We have a probplem" tiger said as he ran into the room. A explosion happened once they were through. It was a pixie and a joker. "Come on rancher. Just give us the disks and we may let you live" the joker said. "Fat chance you lackys" glen said. "We see our selves more as helpers or aids than lackys" the pixie said as she flew towards to disks that glen hadn't gotten. She picked them up and flew back. "I think our bosses will be glade once we bring these to them" pixie said. The joker fired a energy shot at glen but kelmadics went to defend. They looked at the as he joker grabed some of the monster disks. "Your not going any where with those" glen said as he took out a grapling hook and tossed the waited end. The end wraped around the disks and he started pulling.
"Come on. Why don't you give up. You know you can't defeat us" joker said. "Who realy care so i'll try any ways. Hey tiger do it" glen said. Tiger did a lighting attack that struck the joker in the head making him let go of the disks. "Well it's time to run. Bells, it's time to do your stuff" glen said as they started running. Bells nodded and rang as hard as she could. The joker and the pixie grabed there ears as glen and his monster partners ran down a hidden tunnel that led out side. Glen had gotten used to bells ringing so it didn't affect him that much. Glen took out his compass and held it over the disks he tied up with his grapling hook. The pointer glowed and tolled them where they should go. "Well guys let's get going. That pixie will take those disks to her boss so we need to find the people these disks go to" glen said as he started out. The others nodded and followed.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Skyechild91
Kris punched the air as she skated down the street towards the game shop. [I] Ohh! Im so glad its finally out! [/I] She stopped at the dorr, and slipped on her boots. She walked in, and went straight to the monster ile. She searched, and finally found it: Monster Ranchers 2. She hugged it, and rushed to the counter. She paid for it, and ran home, game and blades under arm. She tossed her blades by the door, then ran to her room. She sat down, and slipped the CD in her game system. The beright colors lit upi the sreen, and she squeeled. She picked her player, then was taken to the Monster Selection. She was about to pick her fvorite Monster, Mocchi, when she felt wierd. She couldnt see, and landed hard on her butt. She got up, looking around her. She gasped. She wasnt in her room. She was in some odd place, and the terrain was- odd. She couldnt think of any other word for it. [I] I wonder where I am...[/I]

Glen and his monsters have been walking for awhile. "Can you to tell me anout the reason I found you in the shrine right away" glen asked. "We had been put in there as gaurds. The only way the hidden chamber containing the others could be opend was if we were revived first by a persion with good enough skills. It seems that you have those kind of skills" tiger said looking at glen. "O.k, I guess that makes some sence but why hasn't he spoken yet" bells asked looking at kelmadics. "He's not the type who likes to talk. He mostly keeps to him self and no one knows why" tiger said. Glen nodded as his compase started vibrating. He took it out and it pointed to a persion ahead of them. "Well it seems we may of found another rancher you guys" glen said as he started running with the others fallowing.
Once they reached the persion they saw that she was looking into the distance. "Um, can I help you" she asked once she saw there shadows and turned around. She saw kelmadics, bells and tiger and jumped back supprised. "Real monsters. I gotta be dreaming" the girl said. "Sorry miss but they're real" glen said. "O.k then. I'll just keep on going on thinking that this is a dream" the girl said. "I'm glen and this is my partner bells and these are" glen was about to say but the girl inturupted. "I know what kind of monsters they are. A suzurin, a tiger and a kelmadics which is a durahan combined with a golem. Oh ya i'm kris" kris said still shocked. Glen nodded as he held out the compass witch wasn't reacting any more. "I guess we found a chosen rancher guys. Kris I believe these are your and we'll need to find a shrine to reawaken them" glen said takeing three disks and he held them out to her. Kris just staired at him for a moment thinking about what to say.

Guest Skyechild91
Kris reached shakily for the three disks that Glen held out to her. She gently took them from him, hands shaking. "Thanks..." A million questions popped into her head. [I] How did I get here? Why am I here? Whats going on? [/I] She decided to settle with one he seemed he could answer. "Uh... Why am I here?"

"I am not realy sure why your here" glen said as he looked at tiger. "You seem to know alot about these disks and what'll happen. So can you tell us why she's here" glen asked tiger. "Befor we were locked away we were told that another persion from a different world will come to help like the first one had" tiger said. "I rember hearing a kid from another world had come here to fight aginst the first moo a couple of months ago. Have you herd of a kid named genki" glen asked. "I've herd of him. If I rember correctly he won a tournament and dissapered for awhle" kris said. "I guess your here to help fight aginst moo like he did" bells said. "If that's true we'll need to find a shrine to awaken your monsters kris" glen said as he pulled out a map and started looking it over. "What's that for" kris asked looking over glens shoulder.
"It's a map of shrines locations in this area. There's one to our left near a ranch so let's going" glen said as he put the map back and started walking. After a couple of minutes they came upon a ranch with a hare sitting on the fence. "Is there any thing I can do for people" the hare asked. "Is there a shrine around here" glen asked. "Ya there one around here. Hey alen there's some people here to use the shrine" hare yelled. A couple of moments later a persion came out. "If your here to use the shrine it's out back" alen said. Glen nodded and started walking as his compass started vibrating. He took it out and the pointer was spinning. "Hey kelmadics. Hand me two of the disks" glen said. Kelmadics nodded and gave him the disks on top. Glen held the compass over them and the pointer aimed at alen. "Hey alen I think these are yours" glen said as he tossed them to alen. "Why are you giving me these" alen asked as he caught them. "You'll find out later" glen said as they walked into the shrine. Kris walked to the center and laid them down. Glen started up the systems and unlocked the monsters from the disks. Out came a tiger, a big blue and a Mocchi. "Oh a mocchi. How cute. I've always wanted a real one" kris said running up to mocchi and started hugging it. "Well it's yours to keep untill we finish what we've set out to do" glen said.

((^^; I just found out this was here! EEp. I'll edit that right away T Man.))

Jiro trampled past the temple, his Pixie fluttering behind him. Both of them had scowls painted on their features.

"Jiro, where exactly are we going to go?" The troubled monster asked the boy.

"We wander, Pixie. We kill. We honor Moo." Came the harsh response.

Pixie grunted, then decided to show... "Jiro, I have a gift for you, two actually." ...Jiro the two disks she had stolen.

The boy snatched them out of his monster's hands and smirked. "Good job, Pixie."

Guest Skyechild91
Kris hugged Mocchi, then stood up. "Okay, glen, what am I suposed to do." glen started. She had a serious look on her face, and was ready for buisness. [I] Talk about mood swings... [/I] he htought. He shrugged. "Well, fight Moo and his followers, and fin the othre Ranchers." Kris nodded. "Sounds easy enough." She looked over to Tiger, Mocchi, and Big Blue. She smiled. "And with friends like these guys, it should be..."

Glen looked at alen who was watching looking at them. "So your going to fight against the new moo. Well best of luck to ya" alen said as he started walking away. "Hold on there your comeing with us" glen said grabing him on the shirt. "Why do you want me to come. I have nothing to do with you little death trip" alen said. "Oh yes you do. It's eather you come with us or you don't get to keep those disks" glen said. "It's not any of my buisness to get inot these kind of things" alen said. "How about this. My suzurin versus you hare. If you win you keep the disks and If I win you come with us" glen said sticking his hand out.
"You've got your self a deal" alen said shaking glens hand. Kris and mocchi jumped onto big blue's shoulder as they went out side the temple. Bells and alen's hare steped forward and got ready to fight. "Let's get to it and win bells" glen said. Bells nodded then started fireing at hare who started jumping back. "Come on and hold still" bells said as she started fireing sound waves. "I don't think i'll be doing that any time soon" hare said jumping back.

"Let's see what these disks hold for us, Pixie." Jiro marched down the steps into the shrine, Pixie following close behind him. He paused when he heard talking. "There's people here!"

Pixie nodded, "Let's keep going, I want to see them."

Jiro smirked and they continued the walk. He then saw Glen and Kris. The boy glared at them both and walked on to the systems. "Let's unlock them."

After a getting everything ready, he unleashed the first monster, Daton. Daton looked like a Tiger, but pinkish. Then, the second monster, Baby Doll, resembled a toy version of Pixie.

Daton blinked at Jiro, and sneered. "Great, a young master."

Baby Doll, meanwhile, loked at Pixie, who returned the glance.

"I'm not meant to be played with." The doll muttered.

"Hare use a furyfury attack" yelled Alen. "Bell use a pokkorin attack" Glen yelled. They both hit each other at the same time. They both fell down. Neither of them got up at fisrt. "I guess we'll call this a tie" Glen said. "I guess your right" Alen said. "We'll have to rebattle later" yelled Alen. He gave Hare acouple of barreies. Hare seemed better. "Hare use a furyfury attack at the door of the shrine" Alen yelled. Hare charged at the shrine. A person & three monster jumped out. "Hay what are you four doing here. This is priviate property. And that is my shrine. Now get out." Alen yelled very angerly. "Why should we" The person said.

Guest Skyechild91
Kris looked down from Big Blues shoulder. She jumped down, landing next to Alen. "Because he said so, thats why. And Im backing him up, so move it!" Tiger, Mocchi, and Big Blue moved up next to her. Mocchi said,? Mocchi help!? Tiger growled. Kris put one hand on her hip, and coced her head. ?So, you either get out now, or take one atleast four monsters.? Her green eyes flashed.

• 2 weeks later...
Glen and kris saw some one come out of the shrine with pixie, daton and a baby doll. "I was wondering who's pixie's boss was" glen said. "So your working for the new moo" kris said. "Ya and just to let you know the names jiro" jiro said. "Pixie tells me you've got some strong monsters with you. Of course the only one of them that I think seems strong is that kelmadics of yours" jiro said. "Well even if that's so I think all of my monsters are strong enough to beat you" glen said. "We'll see about that" jiro said. "Hey glen. I'll fight as long as I don't get stuck fighting the doll" bells said. "Who you calling a doll" baby doll yelled. "I'm calling you a doll. You look more like a toy than a fighter" bells said getting angry. "You look more some like a monster that should be kept as a pet or some thing from a child's book" baby doll said.
Bells just looked at her then tried to charge at her but glen grabed her by her ribbon. "Let me at her. I'll rip her apart untill she's nothing but stuffing" bells said tring to get at baby doll. Jiro grabed onto baby doll to keep her from charging to. "Come on and let me go. I'm going to rip those bells that you call arms off" baby doll said. "There will be time to do that later. How about we send in a monster to fight" jiro said. "Fine with me. Hey kelmadics let's see how well you can fight" glen said. Kelmadics just nodded and walked forward as jiro's pixie did. "Go and unlock your monsters alen" glen said. Alen nodded and went into the shrine.

Pixie smirked, "Bring it on, big boy."

"That's Kelmadics to you." He snarled.

Meanwhile, Baby doll stubbornly crossed her arms and looked at Jiro, glaring, "I can take her!"

Jiro smirked, "You might get broken. And I don't like broken toys."

Baby Doll glared harder and bit Jiro, "I'M NOT A TOY!"

"ARE TOO!" Cried Bells.

"AM NOT!"

"ARE TOO!"

"AM NOT!"

Jiro sighed, "This may take a while."

Daton pulled a bag of popcorn from nowhere and began eating, grinning as he watched Baby doll and Bells have their yelling match.

Kelmadics charged at pixie and started slashing. pixie aoided the strikes and flew into the air. Pixie sucked air in and started useing hot breath. Kelmadics sarted running from the fire. "Try useing your air shot" glen said. Kelmadics noded and started slashing the air sending a wave of wind at pixie. The wave broke through the fire and hit pixie. She started falling but corrected her self before hitting the ground. "Not bad kelmadics. Let's see you handle this" pixie said as she did a mega ray attack. The beams of energy were fired at kelmadics as he started running but a shot hit him. He got back up and used aura slash. Pixie started using claw slash as kelmadics charged at her. They hit each other and fell to the ground. They both got up and readied to fight. "It seems like they're equealy match" jiro said. "I guess so. It'll just make this fight more interesting" glen said smilling.

Alen ran up to the regeneration shrine. He put one of the disks in it. It started swirling around. A Griffon appeared. "Griffion go stand at the door" said Alen. "Yes sir" said the Griffion. He put the second disk on the shrine. Then their was a loud rumble. A Zaratan appeared. It roared loudly. " Zaratan go wait by Griffion" said Alen The Zaratan just flew off. Alen ran towards the entrence. Daton put down his popcorn & ran towards the shrine."Griffion use a plow kick attack" yelled Alen. Daton did an one two attack. They hit each other at the same time. They both fell over & got up agian.

Suddendly a burst of lightning came from the staires of the shrine. The lightning hit Griffion, sending it into the wall. Alen looked at the stairs as his Zaratan got into a fighting stance. Amber walked down the staires with a enraged Sliverfang next to her. Zaratan growl and lunged at Sliverfang, but Sliverfang dodged and pinned Zaratan to a wall with his horn attack. Amber moved her hair away from her face and looked at the battle between Glen and Jiro. She laughed evily, bent down, and whispered something in Sliverfangs's ear. Sliverfang nodded and started running toward Glen.

Kelmadics was still fighting pixie as a grey wolf came charging at glen. Tiger used blizzard and blew the grey wolf back to hare who used a spring kick making it hit the shrine wall. "Nice hit you guys" alen said as he came out of the shrine rideing his dragon. "So who's grey wolf is that" glen asked. "Apparently this guy didn't come alone" alen said as griffon glided out of the shrine. "It's about time you got here" jiro said to the persion coming out of the temple.
"I had a talk with joker and his troops and he told me to find you here and some glen guy took the disks from him and pixie" the persion said. "He only took them from joker. He should of held a tighter grip on them" pixie said. "I guess i'll have to do what that fool failed at and take those disks" the persion said as the grey wolf joined her. "You've got a fat chance of doing that. So what's your name" kris asked. "My names amber. How about we have a fight" amber said smilling. "That's fine with me. Come on mochi" kris said. Mochi just jumped up and down as it got ready to fight.

"Alright Sliverfang, lets quickly win this fight so we can get those discs," Amber said evily. The gray wolf let out a slight growl at Kris' Mocchi. The Mocchi stopped jumpping up and down and put a seriouse face on.
"You won't win that easily," Kirs said with a slight grin. She then commanded her Mocchi to use Cherry Blossom Blizzard on Amber's gray wolf. As Mocchi's attack swirled, Sliverfang was stuck in the vortex. Sliverfang quickly aimed its Blizzard attack at the Mocchi. Mocchi stopped spinning as the icy Blizzard attack hit its feet. Sliverfang did a back flip down to the ground.
"I guess this means I win since your precious Mocchi can't move," Amber laughed. Kris glared at Amber as she walked by.

A Boy Lets Just Call Him Sheal Came In The Area Kris And Amber Where Fighting In. And With Him He Had A Hell Lord-Joker. And Said "Why Are You Two Fighting Here?" All Of A Suden He Camands His Hell Lord To Use Hell fire "Hell Lord Hell Fire Attack Now!" Hell Lord Unleashes A Firey Scythe Form His Hands And Strikes A Tree With It Incenerating The Tree Not Even Ash Is Left. Sheal Says "What Do U Think Of That?"

O.O.C: Sorry mangagod but you only get one monster in the start untill you get the other two from my character.

"I've seen stronger" glen said. "What do you mean by that" sheal asked. "I've seen attacks that have taken down forests in one strike" glen said as he watched kelmadics fight with pixie. "Hey glen. If you wont let me fight the doll how about I help mocchi then" bells asked. "If it's to help as friend you don't need to ask" glen said. Bells nodded as she turned to silver fang who was on mocchi. She did a dizzy attack sending sound waves forcing silver fang off. "Thanks for the help" mocchis said as it got up. "It's no problem. If I can't fight the doll i'll him along with you" bells said. Mocchi just nodded before it did a mocchi cannon and bells did another dizzy. The blasts hit silver fang pushing it back. "Well you two. If you want these disks you'll have to take them from me" glen said to sheal and amber smilling.

"Alright then," Amber said with a smirk, "forget the pink puff-ball and its little friend. Sliverfang looked at Amber with a confused look. Jiro looked over from the fight and looked at Amber.
"What are you planning Amber," Jiro said as he stared at Amber. Amber's smirk disappered and her face got really stern. Sliverfang backed an inch away.
"Let's get those Disc Stone," Amber said as SHE charged at Glen. Glen put his block up. Sliverfang stood still as he watched his master. Bells turned around and tried to use Dizzy Attack on Amber, but Sliverfang jumped in the way. Amber's face struck with horror as Sliverfang tumbled to the ground.
"Get one of those disc," Sliverfang said as he struggled to his feet. Amber felt a tear trickle down her face as she blindly charged at Glen. Glen was kind of shocked at Amber's feelings for her monster.
"Your crazy," Sheal screamed at Amber. Amber wiped the tears from her eyes, ran a little faster, and did a flying tackel on Glen. Glen dropped two of the disc stones. Amber hurried to her feet. She quickly grabbed up the Disc Stones and ran to unlock them.
"Someone stop her," Kris yelled. Kris' Big Blue took a step in front of Amber, but Amber did a baseball slide underneth of him. Amber placed one of the disc down and ran over to press the unlocking button. She quickly did that. A few seconds later, a Evil Hare appered out of the disc.
"Evil Hare, Darkside," Amber shouted, "place this underneath of you and get out of there." Amber threw the other Disc Stone at Darkside. The Hare jumped up into the air, caught the Disc Stone, placed it down, and ran over next to Amber. Amber hit the unlock button once again. This time a Kitten appered.
"She did it," Jiro said shocked, "she actually did it." Amber ran over to Sliverfang with Darkside and the Kitten not too far behind. Amber ordered the Kitten to pick Sliverfang up.
"Jiro,Sheal, you two handle this," Amber said looking really worried, "Darkside, Kitty, and me are going to get Sliverfang to safety." Jiro and Sheal nodded still shocked that Amber got the Disc Stones without really useing brute force. Glen looked at Amber wondering if she could have the potential to be good. Amber, fallowed by her monsters, hurried up the stairs and outside.

• 2 weeks later...
Alen jumped in front of his shrine. "Zaratan,Griffion,Hare come here now" yelled Alen. All of them jumped nehind Him. " Now every body & jour monsters, get behind me" Alen yelled even louder then befor. The all dropped what they hwere doing. "This is takeing to long. We need to finish this soon. Lets all just do one of our strongest attack" said Alen. "O.k." they all said. Zaratan did a dive charged ,Griffion did a jump kick ,Hare did a bullethead, Kelmadics did a fist shot, suzurin did a ring 3, tiger did a bolt, Tiger did a SpinAttack,Mochi did a roll attack, Big Blue did a wchop. They all attacked at one point in front of there enemies. All there attacks combined made a massive explosion right under Sheal & Amber. The two of them & there monsters flew bck a littile.

O.O.C: this might of gotten confusing for readers so i'll straighten it out. Jiro, amber and sheal are in the shrine with glen, kris and alen comeing in after them.

Glen and the others ran into the shrine looking for there enemys. "Where did they go"" kris asked looking around. "You know this place better than we do. Where do you think they went" glen asked alen. "This place has a couple of rooms other than the unlocking room but they're kinda big" alen said. "Then we'll just need to find them quickly then. Bells do your stuff" glen said. Bells nodded and sent sond waves through the building. "What are you doing" hare asked. "I've taught bells to send out sound waves that certain monsters can hear. If you need an example look at the tigers" glen said pointing to the tigers. The tigers were covering there ears from the sound. they herd a howling sound. "I guess that would be that grey wolf" glen said as he started running and bells stopped. They ran down the hall and entered a larg room. They came in and found jiro, sheal and amber inside. "What did you do to silverfang" amber asked looking at glen. "We had to find you some way" glen said. "I think we'll be taking our leave" sheal said. "You've got no where to run" kris said smilling.
"I had a talk with mew and he had a way out aranged for us if needed" sheal said as he took out a whistle and blew on it. A couple of seconds later the wall behind them blew up and there were dragons outside the shrine. They got on there backs and started flying away. "Use salamander" alen said to zaratan. zaratan nodded and started blowing fire. The dragons faought back by using inferno. A explosion started and there enemies used the distraction to escape. "I guess we lost them" kris said getting up. "Ya but we'll catch up with them sooner or later" glen said as he got up. "Ya and i'll be comeing with you guys" alen said as he looked around. "I thought you didn't want to come" glen said looking at him. "They blew up my shrine and I want some vengence for it" alen said. "I guess we'll have another traveler with us" glen said as he looked at the direction that sheal, amber and jiro flew of in.