OtakuBoards

Monster rancher: new battles

T man

They came out of the tunnels to find the others working on the house.

"If it wouldn't be to much trouble would mind takeing a load of monster disks to the other side of the canyon. We still have work to do here" ganute asked walking up to them.

"Sure why not. Give the disks to big blue. He should be able to carry them" glen said.

Ganute nodded as he left. A couple of minutes later he came back and gave the disks to big blue.

"It seems we're ready to go" tracy said as his monsters came back.

"There are a couple of spots that aren't listed on maps that are hard to get over. We can get some help for you" ganute suggested.

Glen just nodded. Ganute left to talk to henger. A couple of minutes later henger sent a beam of light into the air. After a couple of seconds two monsters came running and jumped over the canyon wall. The monsters that landed where two zans.

"Welk and lomi, i'd like you two to escourt these people to the next town" ganute said.

"I guess so. We haven't done much traveling of late" lomi said.

Welk looked at the monsters as they started to leave.

"How about a race to the end of the canyon" welk asked.

The tigers and grey wolf nodded as a starting line was made.

"I'll come with you guys. Bells make a tone for us to start" glen said smilling as he stood next to welks.

"Sure if you can keep up with us espicaly with those disks on your back you're welcome to try" lomi said.

"Your one" glen said smilling.

Bells rung her arm and the tigers, zans, grey wolf and glen started running leaving the others behind.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glen started running ahead of the others. "Come on you guys. I thought zans and tigers were supposed to be some of the fastest monsters there are" glen said as he looked back. The monsters looked at each other then started running faster. The zans started to move ahead of the tigers and silver fang until they were neck and neck with glen. "Now that's what i'm talking about. Let's see how fast you can run" glen said smiling. The zans looked at each other then started to run ahead of glen. Glen looked at them then started to run faster. They came to a bunch of rocks jutting out of the ground. The zans just jumped on them while glen dodged them. Once the zans landed they saw that glen had managed to keep up. "Not bad. You must have a great endurance to keep up" lomi said. "No, I just like to keep up with monsters. I gotta be prepared especially when I got to out run them" glen said as he ran in front of them. The two zans nodded as they continued there race.

Tracy and the others started running after glen along with the other monsters.

"How fast can that guy run" amber asked.

"Who really knows but how far are we into the canyon? We've got to be more than half way there" kris said looking at tracy.

Tracy pulled out a map and looked it over.

"Sorry but we're not even close to half way" tracy said as he put the map away.

Kris just groaned. Tracy signaled to alen to come down. Once alen came close to the ground tracy got on his dragon and they flew into the air.

"What are you doing now" kris asked looking up.

"I'm trying to find out how far they are" tracy said as he took out his telescope.

He looked ahead and his jaw dropped. He took out his map out and checked it over again. Alen flew low to the ground again as tracy put the map and telescope back. He got off the dragon and started running again.

"So where are they" amber asked.

"Well, you wont believe this but they're more than half way through the canyon and glen doesn't even seem to be tired yet" tracy said.

Amber and kris looked at him, lost focus and fell over.

"How can he not be tired yet? He's running faster than we are" kris asked getting up.

"We don't know. I've never seen him tired for as long as i've known him" bells said as she went past them trying to catch up with glen and the zans.

"Alright," Amber said as she ran faster, "I going to at least catch up with Silverfang." Tracy and Kris nodded. They had a look of "good luck" on thier faces. Amber really started to run. She want to catch up with Silverfang and maybe even Glen. Kitty and Darkside took off after Amber.
A few more minutes later, Amber was only a few feet away from Silverfang. She had had a lot of practice running. Silverfang looked over his shoulder and slowed down a bit. Amber caught up to Silverfang and was running beside him.
"What are you doing," Silverfang asked with a snort. Amber just smiled. She had made it to mark one. Now to make it to mark two.
"Come on Silverfang," Amber said as she picked up her speed even more, "lets try to keep up with Glen." Silverfang nodded and picked up his speed. Kitty wasn't too far behind, but you couldn't say the same for Darkside.
Another three or four minutes, Amber Silverfang, and Kitty were only a few feet behind Glen and the Zans. Darkside was still in the back with the Tigers. Amber was going to catch up with Glen if it was the last thing she did. She pushed herself a little harder, but Silverfang grabbed the back of her shirt. Amber looked at Glen and the Zans. They had suddenly stopped. Silverfang let go of Amber and ran up next to Glen. Amber followed because she wanted to see what had gotten Glen's attention.

"Zaratan can you go faster ?" "Yes Alen I can". Griffion can you glide & gain alltitude?" "Yes". "Zaratan lets go farther up & faster. Griffion see if you can keep up with us & tell me if you want us to slow down.Hare you'll have to hang on tight. Hay bell would you like a ride?"said Alen. Bell nodded & hoped on. Zaratan jumped & started to take off. Griffion started to glide. They passed over Tracy and Kris. They saw where Amber & Glen stopped. Ahead of them they saw a blockade of 20 Golems & 1 Titan. "Zaratan land down there" shouted Alen. Zaratan nodded & went down. "Hay whats the problem Glen?" asked Alen. "Well it lokes like we've got a fight on our hands" answered Glen.

Glen looked down to see what was going on. Tracy took out his telescope and looked to see if there was any other ways around.

"What do you think is going on down there" amber asked.

Glen just shrugged his shoulders. He took the telescope from tracy and started watching the titan. One of the golems walked up to it and started talking but glen was to far to hear what it was.

"We'll go take a look and see what they're trying to do" welk said as he and lomi ran down the canyon wall.

They watched the zans go up to the titan and started asking questions. As they watched the others came up to them and watched to see what would happen.

A couple of minutes later welk and lomi came back up.

"So what's going on you two" glen asked.

"They're trying to block you from getting over the canyon. The only way to the town on the other side is to use that path" welk said.

"So what should we do then" kris asked.

"What else plow through them if needed. Come on bells" glen said as he started walking.

Bells nodded and followed. Once they went onto the path the titan and a couple of golems walked up to stop them.

"By the orders of moo you are to be brought in. If you show no resistance you will not be harmed and this will be over quickly" titan said.

"And what if I refuse" glen asked smiling.

"Then you and any monsters you have will be harmed and most likely turned into a lost disk. Just for fair warning i'm one of the fastest enforcers following moo even though i'm a golem" titan said taking a fighting stance.

"That will just make things more interesting" glen said smiling as the others came down.

Tracy and the others ran up to glen who was infront of a titan.

"So who'll go first" titan asked.

"I guess me and gaunt will take you on" tracy said smilling.

He looked back to gaunt who walked up next to him. Titan just nodded as gaunt walked to it's opposite side. Titan did a signle and the golems got out of the way. Gaunt started charging at titan as it put out its claws. Titan just ran at it with the same speed of as one of the tigers and got ready to swing its arm. Once close enough titan came in for a low punch. The punch almost hit gaunt except it jumped and landed on titans arm. Gaunt started running up it and fired a fire ball into titans face. Gaunt jumped off of titans shoulder as titan tried to hit him.

Glen watched the fight between gaunt and titan. Gaunt just avoided he attacks while titan just took them head on and didn't even flinch from them.

"How about if you fight kelmadics instead of gaunt. He would probaply be more stronger than gaunt" glen said.

"Sure. This zan hasn't done much damage" titan said.

Gaunt looked back to tracy. Tracy nodded and gaunt got out of kelmadics way. Kelmadics brought up his sword in a fighting stance.

"I haven't had a sword fight in a while" titan said smilling.

A golem walked up to titan with a case. Titan opened the case and took out a large sword. kelmadics charged at titan and started swinging. Titan was pushed back as he blocked the swings. Titan came around to kick making kelmadics jump back. Titan brought his sword down making kelmadics block.

Tracy was bored. All there was to do was to watch kelmadics fight or he and the others could start a fight with the golems. Tracy looked over to a group of golems who were practicing against each other. He looked over to titan who just seemd to smile and knew what tracy was thinking about. Becuase tracy was never one to pass up a fight he went along with it.

"Gitan, do you see the golems over there" tracy asked.

"Ya I see them. Why do you ask" gitan asked smilling.

"I want you to give them your strongest lighting attack" tracy said.

Gitan just nodded. He raised his trident into the air above him and started spinning. Gitan took aim and fired a wave of lighting. the lighting hit the golems make a couple of them fall over. The golems that didn't fall charged at them.

"Well we're not bored any more" tracy said as gitan flew off to fight the golems.