Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Has anyone here had dreams about TheOtaku? Last night I dreamed I had gotten the 'You live here' rank. Just kinda wondering if anyone else had this problem...
Posted
Well, I can't say I have had dreams of OtakuBoards. I don't think about this place enough to have subconcious thoughts about it, I think. But there's always a first time for everything, I suppose.

I do, however, sometimes have dreams with people from OB in them. Mostly just a couple of my closer friends, whom I talk to outside of the boards, and more on AOL Instant Messenger.

I'm not sure what all happens in them, but I think I remember having a dream where I met Syk, Shinmaru, Japan_86, KKC, Eve, James and Charles in real life somewhere. The details are a blur to me, but I remember that much.

O_o Do I need some sort of psychological help?..
Posted
i had a dream where i married, yes in real life, shy. . . . i dont know why. i saw a picie of him like the first day i was here and then that dream popped up like a month later. then James was our priest. . . . i dont quite know why. . . but i dont think it was the real james because i dont kno what he looks like. when i woke up i just burst out laughing. i thought it was quite funny. . . not that there is anything wrong with shy. . . .i like him. . . . it was just funny that i married him. hmm.. . . ill stop talking now.
Posted
I think of other things besides the boards at night. I have dreams of being in anime. I was Vash the Stampede one time! I'll proably have a dream about the boards tonight! That always happens to me!
Posted
I had a weird dream once where all the members of the Ob gathered in real life.

I recall James and Transtic ganging up on some newbies or something like that, all of it was a haze but i laugh everytime I think about it.
Posted
Well, at least I'm not alone. And the reason I dream about probably is because I stay up on it till I pass out. Once I froze my computer because I passed out my keyboard and i typed 'bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb' all night long, until their was so much data in the file that the computer froze.
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]I've actually had quite a few dreams involving members of the OB. It's so fun to have them, too, because then you're like "wow, I must really like these people." Of course, I'm notorious for having strange dreams, so it's no big deal to me.[/color][/size]
Posted
[COLOR=#503F86]I've had a few, but the best one was when I dreamt we were having a big OB convention in America. We had to stop James and wrist cutter from meeting because if they did it would bring about the end of the world o_O; Weird stuff.

There was another about being in a concrete training facility in which we had to run around tables. I remember getting annoyed with Syk3 because he beat me.

Another was when I was fired from being a mod and Lady katana and I bummed around a city for a bit, looking for a computer outside and pushing around old people in shopping trollies ^_^;

There've been others besides that, but I can't remember them very well. They're probably just as bizarre.[/COLOR]
Posted
Ive dreemed of otakuboards plenty of times. Ive dreemed of just... wel.... random discossion. I think about it all the time. When Im tuning out my teacher...[I]Otakuboards otakuboards Otakuboards[/I] road trip [I]Otakuboards otakuboards Otakuboards[/I] going to sleep...you get the point
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Eternal Otaku [/i]
[B]Ive dreemed of otakuboards plenty of times. Ive dreemed of just... wel.... random discossion. I think about it all the time. When Im tuning out my teacher...[I]Otakuboards otakuboards Otakuboards[/I] road trip [I]Otakuboards otakuboards Otakuboards[/I] going to sleep...you get the point [/B][/QUOTE]

if thats all your thinking about your obsession maybe really....unhealthy. you should take some time and get away.
Posted
[color=deeppink]I had a dream where I was on a picnic at a lake with my friends, and Transtic and I were lovers. Sneaky kuja came along and tried to seduce me while we floated around the harbor on a raft made of wooden logs. How dare he.[/color]
Posted
Hah, i remember i had a dream when Ajeh, Kaisuke, Zeh and Me all met up and caused chaos in Manchester! I can just see the headlines now:
"A Scotsman, 2 Manchester residents and a Canadain caused chaos all over town last night after their internet meeting!"

Lol. Yeah i have had a few when there was stand up comedy show with everyone and Ken, Charles and I, also a few others all had a big laugh. There has been a few.
Posted
I had a dream once, that DBD came out of my computer and kissed me on the cheeck!Of course since I don't know what he looks like, he came out as Wolfwood. But that was like the first week we were "married". Kinda stupid. I know.
Posted
[size=1]I've had quite a few dreams that involve characters from this place. I suppose once you spend enough time around people they're likely to show up in your subconscious. And I guess I dream a lot.

Here's one. :p

Someone started a game. It was like Capture the Flag...a little different, but mostly like Capture the Flag. It was dark outside, and we were at a camp.
I was on one team. My friend Christen was on my team. I think Tori and Deb were, too. There were one or two more, but I don't remember them...they were mostly on the other side of the field.

HC and some other guys (...and Mystique, from X-men...figure that one out) were on the other team. I was "assigned" to tag HC every time he tried to get into our...bunker, I guess. He was very persistent. /

I don't remember a lot of it, but it was pretty long, and a lot of fun.

...I had just stopped HC again, and he was pretending not to try to run off again. Tori was having difficulties getting...I think it was James...over to the "jail" area.

HC mimed pulling out some kind of large, imaginary gun, and went through the motions of shooting it at James. James fell over.

I started, and turned to HC. "You...You killed him!" I said. Pretty confused. First of all, you can't kill people with an imaginary gun; and second, if you could, why would you kill one of your own teammates?

HC laughed. His text (voice?) was light green, not indigo. He was very friendly. And then he shot me, too.
--

And honestly, that was a perfectly normal dream. / *laughs*[/size]
Posted
[FONT=times new roman][COLOR=darkblue]

Wow that was a freaky dream Sara. As for me I dreamed I was on Otaku telling thousands of people stuff that they needed to know. I must get a life. lol. Also I dempt thanks to Japan's story, I was Charles little brother. I was soo annoying to him ^_^ Sorry Charles!

Hey look I reached 500 posts ^+^[/font][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sara [/i]
[B][size=1]HC and some other guys (...and Mystique, from X-men...figure that one out) were on the other team. I was "assigned" to tag HC every time he tried to get into our...bunker, I guess. He was very persistent. /

I don't remember a lot of it, but it was pretty long, and a lot of fun.

...I had just stopped HC again, and he was pretending not to try to run off again. Tori was having difficulties getting...I think it was James...over to the "jail" area.

HC mimed pulling out some kind of large, imaginary gun, and went through the motions of shooting it at James. James fell over.

I started, and turned to HC. "You...You killed him!" I said. Pretty confused. First of all, you can't kill people with an imaginary gun; and second, if you could, why would you kill one of your own teammates?

HC laughed. His text (voice?) was light green, not indigo. He was very friendly. And then he shot me, too.
--

And honestly, that was a perfectly normal dream. / *laughs*[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo]I do tend to act very strangely when my text (voice) is green...sorry about shooting you with my imaginary gun Sara, I refuse to apologize to James though...every guy in the world that is better looking than I am should be aware that they run the risk of me shooting them with my imaginary gun in Sara's dreams...that is just the way the world according to HC works...[/color]
Posted
Can't say I have. However, your forget most of your dreams, So I don't [i]remember[/i] any OBDreams. It would be fun though. Sadly, I don't know any of you really well.

Cheers for Shy anyway. I'll try to dream of Joshness's taking over the world. lol

We Joshness's will rule.
Posted
Heh, I dreamt that Semjaza Azazel saved me from an evil rapist man. Tony, he's my hero ^_^ He was wearing a hat too, and a flannel shirt...and the house was on fire, but it was ok fire, because it didn't burn. O, an we called him Micheal too. Hehehe^_^
Posted
These are hysterical. Particularly yours, Sara. I wish I had dreams where people talked in green. I wish people talked in green in real life.

Anyway, I posted this one in another dream thread, but I'll post it again anyway. We (as in all OBers) were involved in some sort of war, possibly against another message board. But we were all in some building, and had weapons. I ran off to the basement, where not very many people were for some reason, so that I wouldn't have to fight. ... And that's it, I guess. Last time I posted it I remembered some specific people I'd "seen", but it was a while ago now. :p
Posted
I vaugely remember a dream I had a while back. It involved a bunch of the OB'rs fighting hackers, or something. I can't remember it all, but I recall Semjaza Azazel was dressed like an 80's punk rocker (orange mohawk an' all), Baron Samedi resembled a Viking (probably jus' because of his Hagar the Horrible av.), and Queen Asuka was dressed in a pink and white dress, hitting people with a ridiculously large fan. Then, for some reason, there was a huge OB concert, with James on vocal, Semjaza and PiroMunkie on guitar, and Drix on drums. Oh yea, Asuka and Sara were backup(like the Supreemes.) Lol. Can't remember the song, but I'm sure it rocked. ;)

I can't remember any more, mainly 'cause that's when the Swedish bikini team showed up...lol.:laugh:
Posted
[color=009966]Last night I had a dream that OB became illegal, and whoever was a member had to be executed. When it came time for the execution, it turned out that they had a plastic axe and only [i]pretended[/i] to decapitate you. Then the executioner would say, "Alright, you're dead, get off the block. NEXT!!"

Very wierd....o0;[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...