Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/OCTYBANNER.gif[/IMG]

There you go.
Tis' for a story im writing.
(Looks like Dragon Warrior's goat man story stuff but it was in production long time before it. Made the story on Oracelrgp which doesnt exist nomore)
Its supposed to go quick cause... It is >.>
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gentle [/i]
[B]Lol, that's kinda cool. The screens go by a little fast and makes it hard to read though. You should try to slow it down some. [/B][/QUOTE]

That's the point. It's a subliminal message ad, advertising for what I think are cocktails. It's supposed to go fast like that. It's essentially a hyperkinetic commercial of insane octopus proportions.

Nice work. The sheer insanity of the piece is excellent.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gentle [/i]
[B]Yeah I know, I saw what it said. It could atleast be stretched another 5 miliseconds or something though. [/B][/QUOTE]

That's the purpose of subliminal advertising: things go really fast as to implant the idea without the viewer's knowledge.

I think it's fine the way it is.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...