OtakuBoards

Dark Moon

Guest Skyechild91

Guest Skyechild91
Sorry I took soooo long, ppl. boggart3k wouldnt get his lazy a** up here.... Anywhoo, here is who are playinks:
Tora-me
Ireth-Stick Fairy
Shin-za-Rhys Mayiessen
Kaiye-animangademon
Ryu-Guess?
Dango-vicky
Natya-Mina
Ikajuki-boggart3k
Only they mey post.

A young elf girl ran in terror. Her name? Ireth. She was fleeing from the humans that her kind feared. Suddenly she felt herself being lifted into the air. She looked to her rescuer. She looked into the face a one of the legendary Winged Folk. She stared in awe. They flew in silece, the only movement fromthem the silver wings of the Winged Folk. The elf was set down near her home. She rushed to her waiting parents, and hugged them, relieved. She turned to tank the Winged One, but he was gone...

The winged one settled down in his home in the clouds. He met the chieftan at the gates, who praised him on his fine rescue. His name was Ikajuki and he was fond of elves. Even more was he fond of the half breed, Tora. She was half elven half winged folk. He thanked the elder, and went to replenish himself.
About a week later, Tora sat lost in thought at the edge of the WInged Folk Terrain. Her silky silver wings were carressed by the breeze. A few loose strands of silver hair flew around her face, dancing with the breeze. She smiled softly.

OCC: Okay, ppl. Lets start. And boggart3k, Tora has no clue Ikajuki likes her- yet.

Ikajuki spent much time rumaging through his thoughts on top of a hill just outside of his flocks territory. He enjoyed how the breeze would flow across his body as if it knew he was there and how the grass beneath him was softer then grass anywhere else. Also, on an off chance, he somtimes got to see Tora fly by. This area that he liked to visit was a pure zone. A place where evil hasn't touched it ever since the begining of time. In these areas the greatest warriors in the world could gain strength, unfortunatly Ikajuki felt that he was nowhere near as great as some of the legendary warriors that his elders have told him about.

Ikajuki's thoughts that day were not what they usually were. Instead of thinking about how he could possibly improve his fighting skills he reminised about the elf girl that he saved a week before. He wasn't sure waht it was he was trying to make sense of. It was almost as if they were destine to meet. He had a strange feeling that she waould play an important role in his life in the near future, but what he couldn't be sure.

Bogger3k: Is boggart3k your little pet name for me or something?

[SIZE=1][I]OOC: BTW, did you say I could be half winged one half elf in the sign up? Sorry I haven't posted, I was away.

IC: Dango walked peacefully through the dark woods, pondering himself in deep thought. He looked up, as the trees huge over his head blocking out all sunlight. It seem to be night in the woods, but outside it was indeed daylight.

Dango didn't really know why he wanted to walk through these woods again. He honestly didn't. Maybe he just liekd it, maybe he wanted to know something. But the chances where he liked it. The rain never entered, the animals never bothered you, but it pays a price, no light can enter. It didn't bother Dango.

He stopped and sat down near a tree, and hummed quitly. He heard rustled in the bushes, but it didn't bother him.[/SIZE][/I]

[color=teal][font=times new roman][b][i]Kaiye walked through the Forbidden Forrest. The rain softly fell through the canopy of the ancient trees. Her sleek black hair glittered with the mist of the rain's kisses. She felt relaxed yet tense.

Kaiye stopped infront of a weeping willow. Its branches weighed with age. Its bark was pale grey and knotted. Except in one spot, the spot in which a mirror was embedded.

Kaiye peered into the mirror. Her face was sad, lonely, and empty.

"What is to become of this world? What is to become of me?"Kaiye touched the mirror and fell to her knees.[/color][/font][/b][/i]

Ikajuki flew over the Forbidden Forrest as he returned to his tribe. It was raining and as he passed over he noticed one of his own kind. She was alone and seemed to be sad. He was tempted to stop but he couldn't unless he wanted to be late for the festival. The festival celibrated the Dark Moon, an object that both the winged folk and the elves both worshiped. This object was the only thing that kept the elves and his people from becomeing enemies, though some of his people didn't paticularly care for elves. That was why it was odd for Ikajuki to be so fond of elves. He found them interseting and a riot to be around, and for some reason he found some of their women to actually be attractive.

That was when his mind returned to the elf girl that he saved a while back. Yeah he found her to be attractive but that wasn't what he was thinking about. He continued to ponder the posibility that they were meant to meet. He saw her being chased by humans, who were the enemy of both elves and winged folk, and he knew that he needed to help her.

Instead of going to the festival he went to the home of the elf that he saved. He was perched in a tree looking down at her home. The rain had stopped and the sun had returned to the sky. Ikajuki was about to leave when the girl came out from her home looking beautiful and cheerful.

Guest Skyechild91
Tora felt the rain, and picked her self up. Her wings beat the air, and she flew swiftly, her silver hair blowing back, allowing her pointed ears to show. She knew she would not make it in time for the festival, for she was to far away. The rain had stopped, and her hair was air drying as she sped along. She switched directions, heading for the elven village. She came to a halt, lowering herself onto the ground with grace that only the elves and winged folk possesed. She spotted Ikajuki, and lifted herself into the air. She flew over to him, and touched his arm gently. He jerked back, statled. His expression softened when he saw Tora. " Ikajuki, we'll already be late for festival. We need to leave." He sighed, then nodded. "Alright. Give me a minute." She smiled softly, and Ikajuki thought, [I] Her smile.... she is just like her mother, her healing, loving touch reaches everywhere... [/I]

[color=indigo]
Tora flew off, and Ikajuki took one last look at the house. Suddenly, Ireth came out of the makeshift house she had created, to replace her previous home. The humans had burned it, and together with the house melted all hope that she could ever return to her village. Still, she had found people accepting of her, and that brightened her mood. She dressed quickly and left, hoping to reach the festival early. The winged ones and elves would both be there, and that meant that she could thank the ones who had saved her from those she had thought of as friends. She smiled, excited by the festival and the celebrations that would follow it. Suddenly her vision was shadowed, and she looked up to see a winged one above her. Her smile widened. "Are you heading for the festival, Ikajuki?" she asked, more cheerful than ever. He smiled as well, and landed next to her. "Isn't everyone? It's the event of the year!" "May I go with you to the festival? I am aware that it would slow you down, but I truly don't feel safe in tese woods alone anymore." Ireth's smile faded, when Ikajuki put his hand on her shoulder. "If we don't hurry, we'll never make it on time!" He grabbed her by the waist and flew up into the sky, towards the festival site.
[/color]

They were still late when they arrived but Ireth would never had made it if Ikajuki didn't fly her there. He let her mix in with the croud when they landed. He was hoping that she would have a good time since she didn't seem to enjoy the ride over. As he enjoyed the company he couldn't do anything then let his good heart get the better of him. He remembered the other girl in the forest who seemed to be alone.

Ikajuki left early to see if he could find that girl again. He was fortunate to find out that she was in the same place when he last saw her.

[color=teal][font=times new roman][b]Kaiye lay trembling on the ground. She was so tired, so tired of being alone. So tired of the confusion. She sat up quickly, remembering the festival.

"Oh man, I am so late!"Kaiye tried to stand up but fell to her knees again.

"The mirror must have drained your energy. Touching it takes away the pain, that is why it's called the Mirror of Lost Pain. Once the mirror takes your pain, it traps it inside. Having nowhere to go, the pain is lost within the mirror,"a soft, dark voice came from within the shadows.

Kaiye spun around.[/color][/font][/b]
sorry, I can't think of what to say..

• 2 weeks later...
"I know all about this object." Ikajuki said. "I was unfortunate enough to touch it once myself. I spent three entire days in this forest before i had the strength to fly home. I was fortunate enough that nothing came along and ate me. How about i help you get to the festival so that the doctor could take a look at you?" He smiled gently. "It would be a shame if you weren't there."

Guest Skyechild91
Tora flew close to the grond, the grass and wind ruffling her feathers. Very few ever tried thia stunt, sa it was easy to get ones wings hooked on something, and then get killed. But Tora, unlike the others, had had practice, and, as a healer, could shield herself from anything to harmful. She sped towards the festival grounds, her silver hair flying like a banner behind her. Her green eyes shifted from scene to scene as she flew faster towards the city, Conluran...

OOC: Hey, BK, bring her to me!!!!!!!!

[color=teal][font=times new roman][b]"I..thank you for your..kindness,"Kaiye tried to sit up, but fell limp to the ground.

"Do not stress yourself,"Ikajuki gently scooped Kaiye into his arms and took to the air.

"Your name..."Kaiye held as tightly as she could around his neck.

"Ikajuki, and you are?''

"Kaiye...."she passed out.

When she came to, she looked up at what she thought was an angel. She had long silver hair and bright green eyes. Kaiye blinked rapidly.

"Am..I dead?"

"No, you just need your rest. I gave you a medicinal herb to help bring back some energy. You'll be fine,"the young woman placed a wet rag on Kaiye's forehead.[/color][/font][/b]

Ryu laughed as the child ran, screaming after just watching her parents both get cut in two pieces. This little girl was the only one in the village still alive. Ryu walked after the stumbling girl. As he got closer to her, he started to pull out his sword. Ryu never felt sorry for killing anyone. In one thrust Ryu ended the childs crying. Ryu walked into a nearby house and sat at the table were a family was having dinner. Ryu enjoyed the gift left by a nice family.

OOC: Being so damn evil is fun:devil:

Guest Skyechild91
Tora placed a wet rag on the young girls forehead. "You'll be fine. You need to rest." She gently pushed her back into the numorous pillows that occupied the bed. She sat next to her, and placed her cool palms to the girl Winged Ones burning forehead. She felt Ikajuki standing behind her, and let her healing trance deepen. She felt herself being pulled into the girls mind...

[I]~Flashback~

Screaming.... pain... fear... [/I] I must get out! Help me! [I] Nothing...[/I]

Tora gasped as she felll longways across the girls tormented body. Her mind intormoil, she couldn't snap back to her reality. She sent telepathically to Ikajuki-

[I] Help! Get the strongest healer! She has me trapped! She-she could die! HELP! [/I]

Ikajuki flew from Tora's room strait towards the home of the strongest healer in the town. An elder of the town who had gained much knowledge and wisdom over the years he had lived and had been the teacher of Tora for several years. When he arrived he explained the entire problem. When he was finished the doctor took his good time in getting over to Tora's home.

He placed his hand on both of the girls foreheads and concentrated. "Is there anything I can do to help them?" Ikajuki asked. He was worried about both of them. He didn't want anything to happen to either of them.

"Yes." The olded winged man replied. "You can go and retrieve Ireth. She may be able to help."

Ikajuki left praying to the Darkmoon that Tora and Kaiye waould both be alright.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Skyechild91
Tora's dream self reached out, trying to reach Kaiye's dream self. She felt a small beush, and the elder healer was beside her. "Get Kaiye, and hold onto me!" Tora said," Im trying! She keeps pulling away!" Damlin(thats the other healer) linked with Kaiye's mind, and pulled the girls dream self to Tora. "Only you can free her, Tora!" Tora held kaiye close to her slim body, not letting go.

[I] Kaiye, love, sh. Its okay, let me help you! [/I] Tora sent telepathically to the tormented girl.

OOC: Tag, Annie!

Ikajuki had been flying towards Ireth's home for about twenty minutes hoping the entire time that the girls would be fine when he got back with her. When Ikajuki got there he was greeted with a surprised look.

"Ikajuki what brings you back to my home?" She asked politly. " You've helped me so much I've been unable to thank you enough."

"Knows your chance to make it up to me." Ikajuki said urgently. " I need you to come with me." Ireth blushed slightly when Ikajuki grabbed her by the hand. He dragged her off through the air back towards the others hoping that he was helping.

[color=indigo][b][size=1][i]Where am I?! Someone please help me! I..I can't wake up![/i] Kaiye screamed through her head.

Her dream was that of the day the winged ones and elves fought. Fire, pain, hatred, and fear flooded Kaiye's dream. Her body started to soak with sweat, her temperature turned from cold to hot and visa virsa.

[i]Kaiye! I am here! Do not let go of me! Stay with me, I am going to get you out![/i] Tora's voice broke all of the screaming in Kaiye's mind.

[i]Who are you?! Don't touch me!![/i] Kaiye protested and tried to ward this stranger off.

[i]Kaiye, you must trust me! I will not harm you, I am trying to release you from your dream! If you do not let me help, you could die![/i] Tora's voice was in panic.

"Uhhh..." Kaiye breathed out.

"Tora, keep going, she's starting to come out of her dream," Damlin encouraged Tora to continue.

[i]Come on Kaiye, grab hold of me...[/i] Tora cooed.

[i]You want to help me?

Yes, of course I do..

Why?[/i] Kaiye was a little more calm than before, but was still unsure of this girl.

[/color][/b][/size]

Guest Skyechild91
Tor bit her lip in frustration. Why wouldn't she trust her?! [i] Kaiye, Im a Winged One healer! You have to let me help![i/]

Again Kaiye resisted. Tora's tone turned pleading. [i] Please, Kaiye,elfling, little love,let me help.[/i]

OOC: Kaiye is an elf, right?

• 2 weeks later...
I really don't have anything to add right now but I went back to the recrutment thread and Kaiye is a Winged-One not an elf. I also just realized that we have a boatload of people who havn't even replied yet. I've PMed them twice already. If you want I can PM them again, but that will be the last time I'll do it. I suggest if they continue to not reply we forget their characters in the story.

Edit: I suppose I could add something now that I've had time to think.

Ikajuki arrived back at his place with Ireth in his arms. There had seemed to be no change in Kaye or Tora's condition.
"Is there anything you can do to assist the mage?" Ikajuki asked Ireth.
"All I can think of is chanting a prayer to the darkmoon." Ireth replied a hint of dissapointment in her inablility.
"Do what you must." Ikajuki said to her. He stared out the door of his home listening. "Did you hear something? Like a faint scream."
"No" she replied.
"Well I heard something. I'm going to look into what it is." He was half way out the door when Ireth stopped him.
"If your going I want you to be careful." She said. "If it is something dangerous I want you to come back. At least so you can make sure Tora's all right." She blushed slightly.
"Fine." He took off towards an enemy he never knew excisted.