Dagger Posted December 10, 2003 Author Posted December 10, 2003 Thank you SO much for replying, Arcadia. Now that I look at it again, I see what you mean about the red and black. I actually started out in grayscale, re-colored his eyes because I had nothing else to do with my life..... and then went a little crazy with the gradient tool. So I probably should have planned it a bit better. ^_^;; This next banner is the one that Belldandy requested (although I have no idea if she'll decide to use it or not). Although it looks rather simple, it took me a depressingly long time to put together. ~Dagger~
Arcadia Posted December 10, 2003 Posted December 10, 2003 [quote]..re-colored his eyes because I had [b]nothing else to do with my life.....[/b] and then went a little crazy with the gradient tool..[/quote] [size=1]Heh, you silly girl. I like the Kamui one, as well. It's like CLAMP, at it's.. most.. CLAMPest. Or something. I mean, just look at those eyes. Huge eyes. Gorgeous, but huge. I like the faded picture in the background, and the random cherry blossoms - it's all very X-ish. I could definitely see something being written there, as well. Like maybe "..Fu...uma...." Bwahaha. The banner you use now though is definitely my favorite of yours. ^_^[/size]
Belldandy Angel Posted December 10, 2003 Posted December 10, 2003 oooo.so wonderful!thank you, Dagger. you are great! can you just add the words,"The sword is a weapon for killing?the art of sword?is the art of killing." u don't have to though.^-^ thanks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now