Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Eh, funny things you do when doodling around with random pictures...

This will become my portfolio's layout, though I may turn it into a wallpaper too, what do you people think?
Posted
[color=666666][size=1][i]Wow thats pretty cool. I like the overall Idea. It seems cheery. Well I rate it a 9/10. Keep it up. You do good job at these.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
Like Meteora, I love the idea. The little fish is really... cute (yes, I said cute). The transition from the sink/bath to the blue background is interesting and eye pleasing. The bubbles almost seem like part of the distortion until you take a second look. Also, the text looks very nice and the outer glow effect on it is fitting.

The [i]one[/i] thing that doesn't seem right are the curved lines. I really like the whole concept of them and the colors are perfect. The thing is that they are a little too rigid and not flowing enough which I believe was the original intention. Other than that, it's absolutely perfect. :)

[size=1]Now that's what I call critique. Short sentences just don't cut it.[/size]
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]Wow, that's very cute! I like the whole concept, it would be a very peaceful like wallpaper for anyone!

BTW, is it just me, or does it look like the fishy's surfing... o.o

-Lan[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...