Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=green]Well, I found a different wallpaper with Sora here on it, and I just [i]had[/i] to make my own. It's not much, I used the gradient tool as I have with all my backgrounds, and then the cutting tool around Sora. It took awhile, as well as some cloning of the same backround onto the actual one, but I finished it.

The text may seem a bit odd with the rest of the wallpaper, but the logo for KH2 actually has a font close to that. It's a very simple peice of work, and though it's not that great, I spent time on it and did my best.[/color]
Posted
I think it's pretty well done.

The pic of Sora that you got is a bit fuzzy to me, though. It's not that distracting but it's noticeable. And, even though the font does look like the font for Kingdom Hearts, I still don't really feel that it fits with the rest of the wallpaper. However, I really like the background - the pattern looks pretty neat. And I also like the big number two; it looks very cool.
Posted
I like the idea; it emphasizes Sora's new, darker look.

Like Shinmaru, I love the big number two. Try fading the "Kingdom Hearts" text so that it doesn't stand out *quite* so much. I don't have a problem with the font itself, but the text is a little too strong.

If you could find a sharper image of Sora, that would be fantastic. Otherwise, don't worry about it.

~Dagger~
Posted
Ohhh, a wallpaper. ^_^ I don't remember seeing any of those from you before, but you did very well on this one.

You deffinitly did a good job in cutting Sora out from the previous background for the most part, but there are still a few bits and peices that can be polished. Also, as Shin and Dagger mentioned, he could be of a slightly higher quality, but judging by the entire wallpaper, I don't think that's entirely your fault. Some degrading seems to have taken place by whatever file you saved it as. =/

The background, while looking nice, could use a *little* more substance, but the text you used really helps to even it out. ^_^ I think the fading is fine, but perhaps 'Mei' could be moved slightly over to the right.

Overall, I like the wallpaper, love, but I'm very anxious to see how well you can improve for the future. :) That's what you've been doing with your banners, and look how good you are now!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...