OtakuBoards

My Avatars...

*GaLxY-GiRl*

Guest Master O Beans
Wow! I love the one you're using right now! that red is really brilliant!! But yes, the others are really good as well! Keep on being bored, cuz you need to make some more!! :laugh:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]Wow! I love the one you're using right now! that red is really brilliant!! But yes, the others are really good as well! Keep on being bored, cuz you need to make some more!! :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red]Hey, thanx.....that's sweet....:blush:.[/color]

[SIZE=1]Ahh, yes I see you have changed your colour to red insteasd of purple, looks very stand-outing (errr, I don't know what that means...) And, the avatars are cool. I too make avatars when I am bored... I like the one you are using now. Does anyone know what my avatar is?[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B][COLOR=red]Yup, that's right......"My Avatars." I was bored one day, so I made some....:rolleyes::laugh: Tell me what you think! They're not great, and I haven't made many......but, chances are, I'll be bored again [i]real[/i] soon....LOL.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=red]Very nice.I couldn't do better myself.No one can guess who my av is.[/COLOR]:D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=red]=-\ Erm......I know, I don't. Do you mind telling me/us what it is?!:) ~[i]Thanx for the compliments everybody![/i]~[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Well, it's one of the Twin Dragon thingies from Altron Gundam... Do you like it?[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]Well, it's one of the Twin Dragon thingies from Altron Gundam... Do you like it?[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][i]...Sure! It looks cool:).[/i]

Okay people...I've revamped my collection of avatars..YAY! -.-; I've created avatars of characters from the following animes..{CB, Escaflowne, Eva, and Kenshin.} :laugh: I told ya I'd be getting bored again real soon....;) I would attach them but, no matter what I try, the attachment is still too large...:( If you would like see certain avatars from a certain anime.....post, and let me know here.... Maybe I can hook a buddy up:eek::).[/color]