*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 [COLOR=red]Yup, that's right......"My Avatars." I was bored one day, so I made some....:rolleyes::laugh: Tell me what you think! They're not great, and I haven't made many......but, chances are, I'll be bored again [i]real[/i] soon....LOL.[/COLOR]
Guest Master O Beans Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 Wow! I love the one you're using right now! that red is really brilliant!! But yes, the others are really good as well! Keep on being bored, cuz you need to make some more!! :laugh:
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted October 7, 2001 Author Posted October 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i] [B]Wow! I love the one you're using right now! that red is really brilliant!! But yes, the others are really good as well! Keep on being bored, cuz you need to make some more!! :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE] [color=red]Hey, thanx.....that's sweet....:blush:.[/color]
Dark Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 Very nice but the best is the first 1 IMO. U can do some great things when u bein bored....keep up the good work.....
Dragonballzman Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 Nice avatars! :) I like making avatars when I'm bored too...
Break Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 [SIZE=1]Ahh, yes I see you have changed your colour to red insteasd of purple, looks very stand-outing (errr, I don't know what that means...) And, the avatars are cool. I too make avatars when I am bored... I like the one you are using now. Does anyone know what my avatar is?[/SIZE]
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted October 7, 2001 Author Posted October 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B][SIZE=1]Does anyone know what my avatar is?[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=red]=-\ Erm......I know, I don't. Do you mind telling me/us what it is?!:) ~[i]Thanx for the compliments everybody![/i]~[/COLOR]
Kain Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i] [B][COLOR=red]Yup, that's right......"My Avatars." I was bored one day, so I made some....:rolleyes::laugh: Tell me what you think! They're not great, and I haven't made many......but, chances are, I'll be bored again [i]real[/i] soon....LOL.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=red]Very nice.I couldn't do better myself.No one can guess who my av is.[/COLOR]:D
Break Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i] [B] [COLOR=red]=-\ Erm......I know, I don't. Do you mind telling me/us what it is?!:) ~[i]Thanx for the compliments everybody![/i]~[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Well, it's one of the Twin Dragon thingies from Altron Gundam... Do you like it?[/SIZE]
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted October 7, 2001 Author Posted October 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B] [SIZE=1]Well, it's one of the Twin Dragon thingies from Altron Gundam... Do you like it?[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=red][i]...Sure! It looks cool:).[/i] Okay people...I've revamped my collection of avatars..YAY! -.-; I've created avatars of characters from the following animes..{CB, Escaflowne, Eva, and Kenshin.} :laugh: I told ya I'd be getting bored again real soon....;) I would attach them but, no matter what I try, the attachment is still too large...:( If you would like see certain avatars from a certain anime.....post, and let me know here.... Maybe I can hook a buddy up:eek::).[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now