OtakuBoards

Fooly Cooly banner

Syk3

Well, I recently finished watching Fooly Cooly, and I thought I'd make a banner based on a certain aspect of the series. If you havn't seen it, Fooly Cooly is just a short, wacky, random anime, so that's the sort of feel I was going for when I made the banner.

Comments and critique are welcome...and necessary if you plan to post. ~_^

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=506644[/img]

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha! Nice that I got a sneak preview yesterday ~_^

The banner is great, though. The images are very crisp and clean and the text goes well with the look of the characters. The first two characters look very nice...South Park-esque ^_^ (though, I haven't seen Fooly Cooly, so I can't comment on how well the banner looks in that aspect).

I also see that you fixed up the border, too. I didn't think that the dashed line border went very well with everything. The solid banner works much better.

I don't have any major problems with the banner, Syk3 - one of your best, in my opinion. And I've seen a lot of them ~_^

FLCL is the best, its the family guy of anime but takes 1000000x longer to understand.

that banner sky3 is great everything is laid out smartly 10/10!

on the topic of flcl i recommend you watch it, its only 6 episodes but alot happens in them.

[b] Nice banner. I really like it. I like it that u used the south park image. Itz funny. That was one of my favorite part from FLCL. The picture come out nice. The cutting is nice. The banner has humor. Nothing bad I can say about it.

10/10 ^_^ [/b]