Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, I recently finished watching Fooly Cooly, and I thought I'd make a banner based on a certain aspect of the series. If you havn't seen it, Fooly Cooly is just a short, wacky, random anime, so that's the sort of feel I was going for when I made the banner.

Comments and critique are welcome...and necessary if you plan to post. ~_^

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=506644[/img]
Posted
Bwa ha ha ha ha ha! Nice that I got a sneak preview yesterday ~_^

The banner is great, though. The images are very crisp and clean and the text goes well with the look of the characters. The first two characters look very nice...South Park-esque ^_^ (though, I haven't seen Fooly Cooly, so I can't comment on how well the banner looks in that aspect).

I also see that you fixed up the border, too. I didn't think that the dashed line border went very well with everything. The solid banner works much better.

I don't have any major problems with the banner, Syk3 - one of your best, in my opinion. And I've seen a lot of them ~_^
Posted
FLCL is the best, its the family guy of anime but takes 1000000x longer to understand.

that banner sky3 is great everything is laid out smartly 10/10!

on the topic of flcl i recommend you watch it, its only 6 episodes but alot happens in them.
Posted
It's hilarious I love it! I just don't get the eyebrows either, I definitely rate it 10/10.

Something to ask...doesn't the cartoon remind you of South Park's animation? I am just wondering.
Posted
It was copieng South Park and I fully understand the eyebrows. They make you mature. I like the banner. Its cool, especially the way all the pics blend. Kinda sad that no one ever replied to my banner thread.
Posted
[b] Nice banner. I really like it. I like it that u used the south park image. Itz funny. That was one of my favorite part from FLCL. The picture come out nice. The cutting is nice. The banner has humor. Nothing bad I can say about it.

10/10 ^_^ [/b]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...