Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well I was trying some stuff out and I got onto this. Im trying to think of a name, it started out as being called

"Death to Symmetry"

but im not quite sure that works. so as you can see its not quite done yet but if you could give me some ratings and what not and maybe some name ideas, that'd be great.
Posted
How about [u]Inscrutable Rubbish[/u]. It's absolute rubbish.

lol.

Nah, I kind of like it. it is strange, and unique, but cool. Good, maybe you could try a banner version of it? I don't know. Very interesting. How baout this for a name...:

[u]Apropos of Nothing[/u].

I like that name.
Posted
Its not supposed to be anythign really, just abstract. Heres the banner I made out of it anyways, I quite like so im probably going to use it. What you think?
Posted
[color=teal]I don't really care for it. It looks cluttered to me. The idea is interesting but the boxes on the left look out of place or extras. :/ I like how the crystals kind of swirl back though.

My rating: 6/10[/color]
Posted
I like the banner, the swirls are so fun to look at. It is neat, and the background suits the picture. The font is nice, and it just suits the picture. 9/10.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...