Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
If Im an Eternal_Otaku
does it last through death?
Eternity is a long time
but is it eternity if your dead?
if you dont know your an otaku
can you be one?
for eternity?
through death?
if I loose interest
will my life be in debt?
for promising eternity
and going back on my bet?
I made a promise
I signed an oath
that anime would always be
what I prased most
so when i die
did I lie?
in the face of satin
if i liyed do I go to H*ll
or heaven?
Itsan unfair choice if Im dead
and had to rest my head
eternally in bed
otaku through death?
Ill find out then
weather I went back
on my promise again
Posted
[color=teal][font=times new roman][b]Yes, very good subject. I like it because it makes you wonder. I would go back and edit the grammar^^[/color][/b][/font]
Posted
[SIZE=1][I]I liked the poem, it's ok in certain ways. I write poems that are alot longer, and too me it was too short for my taste, but length isn't everything.

The words were put together ok, but it could be a bit better in grammer and stuff.

It was a great poem though, keep it up![/SIZE][/I]
Posted
[font=arial][color=deeppink]
Ooh, I [i]like[/i] it. Very intresting and unique. The theme rocks. Quite thought-provoking, the idea that if you die, it's not eternity, I never thought of eternity ending because of death. Good job! You should definatly try writing more.

Oh, and thanks for reviewing my poem! And vicky...you spelled grammar wrong. ^-~

-Karma

{PS: Your grammar isn't that bad, just needs a little touch up. Get someone to edit for you. And try breaking your poems into stanzas, it will make the poem flow a lot better. ^-^}
[/color][/font]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...