OtakuBoards

New Wallpaper. ^_^

Jinzouningen17

Whats poppin folks. Well, its been a while since I've posted a wallpaper that I've done on here. When I first came, I was postin wallpapers like...every other day. Okay, maybe not THAT much, but yeah. Anyway, here is my latest piece of work. I did this like 2 days ago. Its featuring 2 of my favorite anime characters of all time. Of course, Devil(Yami) Malik from Yu-Gi-Oh!, and Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho. I was gonna put Naraku in it to, but the way I had did it with Hiei and Malik in it just looked better, and any other characters in it would more than likely make it too sloppy. Plus, I did a little radial blur of the universe in the background. And of course, used my favorite color scheme(which is blue.) But anyway, here it goes. Hope you like it.

[url]http://bwi.illeqal-stylez.net/graphics/malikhieiwp1.jpg[/url]

Had to up it to my personal site due to the fact that its too big to up on here. :( Oh well, either way, there it goes.

I really enjoy your wallpaper. It's a very cool idea but I think putting Naraku in instead of Hiei would be better. In my opinion, Hiei isn't really that evil.

The picture of Hiei is extremely crisp and great quality, but the Malik picture looks stretched out and pixely. Where did you find that huge picture of Hiei's head anyway?

The universe looks really nifty and I love how you always use light blue in your work.

Good job overall since I have yet to make a real wallpaper myself.

Ooh, I really really like it. Well, actually, I think the words are a bit too shiny, but shiny words just aren't my style. I also think you could change their background color maybe to something darker.

I really like how subtle the anime pictures are, definitely a nice take on the whole anime background idea. I agree, the Malik picture's quality is noticably worse than Hiei's (well I don't know who the other guy is, I'm going on blind faith in Dan). You could make Hiei fuzzier, like Malik; I think if both of them were fuzzy or clean, it would work, but they should be the same ... fuzziness.

Really nice, though, the world looks very, very good.

I love the wallpaper. Marik is a little stretched out though, and I don't think Hiei really suits the picture. I think a more evil type person for the wallpaper would work, agreeing with Dan Rugh.
It's really nice looking, I like the wallpaper a lot.

Thanks alot for the compliments yall.

And for the Malik pic..yeah, it is stretched...HIGHLY stretched. It was originally from a pic that was 320x240(It was a screen cap). I thought I hid the stretchyness of it enough when I lowered its opacity. Eh, obviously I didnt do it enough. lol

As for the Hiei pic, I got the cel from [url]http://cyberpsychos.netonecom.net/Cels/YYH/Hiei.html[/url] You'll notice that thats the same pic I used in my last wallpaper(atleast the last one I used on my desktop. Remembre the purple one I made a while back. Basically, thats my favorite Hiei Cel).

But I'll moret han likely make another one, this time with Naraku in it. Probably make it a different style or what not.

Again, thanks for the compliments yall. :) Well, off to work. Peace!