OtakuBoards

Exclusive scenes of second Final Fantasy movie!

Sephiroth

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]yup, its from mr t, they made barret act like mr t, oh the similarities.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Boy im good with seeing the similarities bewteen characters and real character.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majin Gohan [/i]
[B]I actually umm lol made Barret's name Mr.T in my game. I didn't even knw the similarities lol. [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]In one of my slots, I called him Booker T,..meh, close enough wit the name,..
*has a hand spasm*
*does the spinerooney*
Sorry,..got a little carried away..[/b]

That is hilarious!!!!! lol lol lol:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
That's fantastic!,you should send it to Square Sephiroth.You'll win sumthin for that if you put it on the letter's section.That was sooo funny.lol.
Sephiroth,can I ask where you got those Final Fantasy figures and how much.Thanx!!!

separately, they cost £12.99, or a pack of 4 for £29.99, in dollars its the same, buying them separately is better because you get more stuff, like tifa comes with a little chocobo, and aeris comes with a frog, sephiroth is the best one with his masamune, but there is no cait sith, cid, or yuffie figures, unless you go to japan and get them from a different company, the ff8 figures cost about the same too....

[SIZE=1]Now, that is class "acting" And safer, you do have a pretty cool sence of humor! Heh, I wish I thought of something like that... Oh, I did with our Vid-Camera...... Ahh yes.... Fun times were had by all watching a sock swallow a DBZ figure......[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Now, that is class "acting" And safer, you do have a pretty cool sence of humor! Heh, I wish I thought of something like that... Oh, I did with our Vid-Camera...... Ahh yes.... Fun times were had by all watching a sock swallow a DBZ figure......[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

And i thought i was crazy...

A sock swallowing a DBZ action Figure???

No seriously.I've known Shadow Gohan(Russ) since I was a baby.He's like that lol.Well I did have a lego men war against my bro's beanie babies and I lobbed 'em all out the window.It was quite dramatic though lol.
Me and Russ were even gonna film a Steve Irwin documentary in the woods ,lol.For a Geography project.I also flushed a sock down the toilet.To see where it would come out.It didn't work lol.I did that when I was ALOT younger ,but me and Shadow Gohan are still mad.lol. U sound pretty crazy too Cloud.Good on ya! Join the club.:)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]separately, they cost £12.99, or a pack of 4 for £29.99, in dollars its the same, buying them separately is better because you get more stuff, like tifa comes with a little chocobo, and aeris comes with a frog, sephiroth is the best one with his masamune, but there is no cait sith, cid, or yuffie figures, unless you go to japan and get them from a different company, the ff8 figures cost about the same too.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]That 'film',..did you actually doit, Safer,..or did ya just find the site..? Coz I thought you jus found the site..[/b]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zidane [/i]
[B]No seriously.I've known Shadow Gohan(Russ) since I was a baby.He's like that lol.Well I did have a lego men war against my bro's beanie babies and I lobbed 'em all out the window.It was quite dramatic though lol.
Me and Russ were even gonna film a Steve Irwin documentary in the woods ,lol.For a Geography project.I also flushed a sock down the toilet.To see where it would come out.It didn't work lol.I did that when I was ALOT younger ,but me and Shadow Gohan are still mad.lol. U sound pretty crazy too Cloud.Good on ya! Join the club.:) [/B][/QUOTE]

What i'm wondering is when have i shared any of my little stories over theotaku? Ahh whatever.

An AJ2K1 , i think Safer [b]DID[/b] actually make that.