Sephiroth Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 Incredible! Square is apparently making another movie, based on FF7. Must see! [url]http://ikwil.tripod.com/aeris1.htm[/url] hopefully, it will be better than the spirits within....
Yoda Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 :laugh: Seph, that's the best laugh I've had in a long time!:laugh:
Guest Zeh Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 Rotfl! I pity the foo' that doesn't read that...
Sephiroth Posted October 7, 2001 Author Posted October 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B]Rotfl! I pity the foo' that doesn't read that... [/B][/QUOTE] quiet, you....
Sephiroth Posted October 7, 2001 Author Posted October 7, 2001 yup, its from mr t, they made barret act like mr t, oh the similarities....
conpiracymonki Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 [b]I never knew you Safer, outta all the ppl in i world, would have a sense of humour, and a darn fine one too! I s[i]ooo[/i] pity you..[/b]
Sephiroth Posted October 7, 2001 Author Posted October 7, 2001 hey, of course I have a sense of humour, just not a very big one....
Treble Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 Lol that was pretty funny and a funny animation.:D
Guest Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]yup, its from mr t, they made barret act like mr t, oh the similarities.... [/B][/QUOTE] Boy im good with seeing the similarities bewteen characters and real character.
Guest Majin Gohan Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 I actually umm lol made Barret's name Mr.T in my game. I didn't even knw the similarities lol.
conpiracymonki Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majin Gohan [/i] [B]I actually umm lol made Barret's name Mr.T in my game. I didn't even knw the similarities lol. [/B][/QUOTE] [b]In one of my slots, I called him Booker T,..meh, close enough wit the name,.. *has a hand spasm* *does the spinerooney* Sorry,..got a little carried away..[/b]
Guest Zeh Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 Booker T :laugh: and to think they do look a bit a like.
Zidargh Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 That is hilarious!!!!! lol lol lol:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That's fantastic!,you should send it to Square Sephiroth.You'll win sumthin for that if you put it on the letter's section.That was sooo funny.lol. Sephiroth,can I ask where you got those Final Fantasy figures and how much.Thanx!!!
Sephiroth Posted October 8, 2001 Author Posted October 8, 2001 separately, they cost £12.99, or a pack of 4 for £29.99, in dollars its the same, buying them separately is better because you get more stuff, like tifa comes with a little chocobo, and aeris comes with a frog, sephiroth is the best one with his masamune, but there is no cait sith, cid, or yuffie figures, unless you go to japan and get them from a different company, the ff8 figures cost about the same too....
Zidargh Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 Ok cool.I better order some.So where can I buy them?
Sephiroth Posted October 8, 2001 Author Posted October 8, 2001 try [url]http://ebay.com[/url] as they practically have everything....
Break Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 [SIZE=1]Now, that is class "acting" And safer, you do have a pretty cool sence of humor! Heh, I wish I thought of something like that... Oh, I did with our Vid-Camera...... Ahh yes.... Fun times were had by all watching a sock swallow a DBZ figure......[/SIZE]
Guest Zeh Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B][SIZE=1]Now, that is class "acting" And safer, you do have a pretty cool sence of humor! Heh, I wish I thought of something like that... Oh, I did with our Vid-Camera...... Ahh yes.... Fun times were had by all watching a sock swallow a DBZ figure......[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] And i thought i was crazy... A sock swallowing a DBZ action Figure???
Zidargh Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 No seriously.I've known Shadow Gohan(Russ) since I was a baby.He's like that lol.Well I did have a lego men war against my bro's beanie babies and I lobbed 'em all out the window.It was quite dramatic though lol. Me and Russ were even gonna film a Steve Irwin documentary in the woods ,lol.For a Geography project.I also flushed a sock down the toilet.To see where it would come out.It didn't work lol.I did that when I was ALOT younger ,but me and Shadow Gohan are still mad.lol. U sound pretty crazy too Cloud.Good on ya! Join the club.:)
conpiracymonki Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]separately, they cost £12.99, or a pack of 4 for £29.99, in dollars its the same, buying them separately is better because you get more stuff, like tifa comes with a little chocobo, and aeris comes with a frog, sephiroth is the best one with his masamune, but there is no cait sith, cid, or yuffie figures, unless you go to japan and get them from a different company, the ff8 figures cost about the same too.... [/B][/QUOTE] [b]That 'film',..did you actually doit, Safer,..or did ya just find the site..? Coz I thought you jus found the site..[/b]
Guest Zeh Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zidane [/i] [B]No seriously.I've known Shadow Gohan(Russ) since I was a baby.He's like that lol.Well I did have a lego men war against my bro's beanie babies and I lobbed 'em all out the window.It was quite dramatic though lol. Me and Russ were even gonna film a Steve Irwin documentary in the woods ,lol.For a Geography project.I also flushed a sock down the toilet.To see where it would come out.It didn't work lol.I did that when I was ALOT younger ,but me and Shadow Gohan are still mad.lol. U sound pretty crazy too Cloud.Good on ya! Join the club.:) [/B][/QUOTE] What i'm wondering is when have i shared any of my little stories over theotaku? Ahh whatever. An AJ2K1 , i think Safer [b]DID[/b] actually make that.
Sephiroth Posted October 8, 2001 Author Posted October 8, 2001 yup, its a sephiroth original, glad you guys enjoyed it, because it took me hella long time to make it....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now