Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=royalbluel]I don't know about yellow. Purple is the best. IMNSHO. It's just not my color. And the whole thing is a tad repetitive, but I'm kinda in a funk tonight anyways.

By the way....so delightful to be in your sig.[/color]
Posted
I think what PT was doing was matching the movie's colors. Yellow and black.
I think the banner is pretty good, since the Kill Bill posters don't have many elements to them. (I like the Kill Adam one though. ^^)
I think it's okay, not fantastic. I'd say...er...7/10
Posted
I think Raiha was just using this thread as an excuse to thank PT for putting her demented convo in his siggy....but that's just IMNSHO.


Let me know if you want me to fix that banner for you a bit, PT.
Posted
Raiha, purple does not belong in a Kill Bill banner/avatar/ad. Simple as that. While the film itself may have purple in it, the advertisements consist of a strict color schema: yellow and black.

Katana, yeah, it's really a 6/10 or 7. My first, so I'm still getting the hang of animating stuff. Funny thing about the KILL ADAM banner. I spent 3 hours on it, copying and pasting each individual word and aligning everything. After I completed the banner, I realized I could have just typed everything first lol. But the 3 hours provided valuable typographic layout experience, so it worked out for the better. ^_^

Jenn, thanks lol. While I may be better at Photoshop, Jenn is much more adept at blinkies and animating stuff.
Posted
PT: Your first one was too slow with the loading of the "Uma is going to" and the fading of aforementioned text.

RPCrazy's remixed version was so much better merely because it was quicker. Similar to yours, but quicker. All in all a good idea... in fact, I may make a Kill bill/Adam banner sometime...

And ulterior motive for [i]me[/i] posting? [spoiler]Post count[/spoiler]

lol. Plus it is funny making people read spoiler tags.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...