Chaos Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 Ok, i'm curious...It's about Warlock's avi. Final Flash had one like it. But he changed it. I would like one of those-type avatars...now where do i get them? And where the hell is my admin icon? Oh, wait this is Otaku...Sorry bout that last part!!!:o
Guest Tec-9 Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 Final Flash makes them, he made me one, but i can't use it yet... how many posts do i need to get a custom avatar? here's my avatar...
Sephiroth Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 final flash makes them, and you need 500 posts to have a custom avatar....
Chaos Posted October 7, 2001 Author Posted October 7, 2001 ok, and DAMM!!!! That was fast!!! :eek: So fast, it made me go cross-eyed! See? :cross: And thank you Oh, and Sephiroth? May I put a link in my sig to my own message board?
Guest Zeh Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 i think your allowed to do that... i got one too. i don't use it tho...
Biida Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 Hey, I'd like one of those avies!!! What do I do? Just PM him and ask for one? :confused:
Guest Zeh Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 Thats pretty much what ya have to do and if he still has any left he should give it to you.
Guest Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 Heh i wanted one but then i saw an FF avie and its kewl! Vivi!
Biida Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B]Thats pretty much what ya have to do and if he still has any left he should give it to you. [/B][/QUOTE] Kay! Thanx a bunch! :D :) :D
Guest Zeh Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 no problem :D and he should stll have some left that are good forte.
conpiracymonki Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 [b]I also has one :D Mine was the third to be made,...I am so honoured Doo-diddley DOIK! >_<; But for some reason,..it says mine is the wrong format...funny,..I thought they were jpgs Ah wells... [/b]
Chaos Posted October 7, 2001 Author Posted October 7, 2001 Um, can you please repeat that for us non-stupidly challenged? J/K!!!
conpiracymonki Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 [b]Just ignore whut I said,..and instead, look at my avatar,..you should be so honoured,..you're looking at the third of its kind... Thank Final :D[/b]
Guest Zeh Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 hehe he made me the forth... and what he said was his avia wasn'e working.
Break Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 [SIZE=1]Cool! I want one, I just PM him, right?[/SIZE]
Yoda Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 I was gonna ask for one of those, until Ice Dragon v2 (I really wish he hadn't left), pointed me to this sweet Goku SSJ4 avatar!
Guest Zeh Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 Yep, all ya gotta do is pm him... and whoa, i never noticed that was ssj-4 goku. i dunno who ii thought it was...
Ryan Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 Those avatar's r real awesome i will ask him if he will make me one. I hope so...
sia Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 heh yea, those are kewl... but i like my Trunks avie :)
Flash Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 So far, I've made almost all of Warlock's avatars! lol Yup, I make avatars for a living. and as for those funky ones like I used to have... I don't have many left... Only about 3... And think they're all taken... Anyway, if you do want one, I suggest you contact me over AIM. :)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now