Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ok, i'm curious...It's about Warlock's avi. Final Flash had one like it. But he changed it. I would like one of those-type avatars...now where do i get them? And where the hell is my admin icon? Oh, wait this is Otaku...Sorry bout that last part!!!:o
Posted
Final Flash makes them, he made me one, but i can't use it yet... how many posts do i need to get a custom avatar?

here's my avatar...
Posted
ok, and DAMM!!!! That was fast!!! :eek:
So fast, it made me go cross-eyed!
See? :cross:
And thank you

Oh, and Sephiroth? May I put a link in my sig to my own message board?
Posted
i think your allowed to do that...

i got one too. i don't use it tho...
Posted
Thats pretty much what ya have to do and if he still has any left he should give it to you.
Posted
Heh i wanted one but then i saw an FF avie and its kewl! Vivi!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]Thats pretty much what ya have to do and if he still has any left he should give it to you. [/B][/QUOTE]

Kay! Thanx a bunch! :D :) :D
Posted
no problem :D


and he should stll have some left that are good forte.
Posted
hehe he made me the forth... and what he said was his avia wasn'e working.
Posted
I was gonna ask for one of those, until Ice Dragon v2 (I really wish he hadn't left), pointed me to this sweet Goku SSJ4 avatar!
Posted
Yep, all ya gotta do is pm him...

and whoa, i never noticed that was ssj-4 goku. i dunno who ii thought it was...
Posted
So far, I've made almost all of Warlock's avatars! lol

Yup, I make avatars for a living. and as for those funky ones like I used to have... I don't have many left... Only about 3... And think they're all taken...

Anyway, if you do want one, I suggest you contact me over AIM. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...