Baron Samedi Posted October 29, 2003 Posted October 29, 2003 I thought this was quite a good idea. I like it. You general public people can decide if it's up to par though. I hope it is. About 1 hour was spent on this. Simple, but I like my own idea. If I may say so. [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=508703[/img] Hahaha. Most amusing. I am happy with it. Excuse those red dots. I don't know why they are there.
RPCrazy Posted October 30, 2003 Posted October 30, 2003 Hmmm...mind if I take a looksee at your images and try to make a cleaner animation for you, Baron? Those red dots are rather...annoying. >_< I like the idea though...
Baron Samedi Posted October 30, 2003 Author Posted October 30, 2003 Go for it, RPCrazy. At least you replied to this. heh. I wanted the "Little Kills" as I called them, to jiggle like that. Images? It's all text. I don't think the animation is too bad, but if you think you can make it better: I'd be pleased to see it. And I don't know why those dots are there, they just appeared when I exported the image. lol. Hope your version turns out good! ^_^
Syn Posted October 30, 2003 Posted October 30, 2003 Yeah, the red dots are annoying but I wouldnt have recognised them if you hadnt have mentioned it. I dont like the little "kills" but I think the rest is ok. The dots do kinda bring i down a bit like you said. I like how you crossed out bill and put adam, works nice because its animated, normally I dont like animated banners but I think this ones kinda different, maybe it should online play once instead of looping. 7.5/10
terra Posted October 30, 2003 Posted October 30, 2003 Indeed, I didn't see the red dots at first either. The little "Kills" don't look right, I agree with Kaisuke. But without them the banner would be a little short. The idea of crossing out Bill is very cute, though :). The Kill Bill font isn't quite the same, and that bothers me a bit. Still, nice idea.
Baron Samedi Posted October 31, 2003 Author Posted October 31, 2003 Yeah. I thought the little Kills were good, but yeah. I hate those dots, whenever I export an animation they come up... and I didn't know what font the Kill Bill wwas in, so I made it Franklin Gothic Heavy. What font is it?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now