OtakuBoards

I can make banners!

Kyo no Ryu

Thats right. I, Kyo no Ryu, can make banners. I mainly use paint since I havent figured out imaging on photoshop yet. If you have a request for me post it here but 1 AT A TIME! The first one is one I made for Chichiri's girl. I went through about 2 billion versions and this is the latest.

If someone wants to request a banner from you, I suggest they do so through PM and save this thread for commenting on and critiquing the banners you make. Then once you make their banners, you can post them here to get feedback. :)

Yes, little sprites for a banner. Very cute, but...ADD A BORDER!!!! It would look so great with a border!!! But also to me it looks just plain, I'm used to seeing words on banners. Maybe that's why...
*starts madly laughing" Chibi Kenshin, awww :blush:

I'm going to start off my post like almost everyone else does:
The banners are great. Only, I do have some suggestions:
Banner 1)I could hardly make out what the picture was, and one of the word boxes is half colored in, which makes it harder to read. Make the picture bigger and color more white in the word box.
Banner 2)This banner was good, but I think it should belong in the sprite forum. I also think you went a little over board when it came to using pictures. I would suggest deleting a few and making some bigger.
Banner 3)I already commented to you about this banner in the request forum, go there for refrence.

(I use Microsoft Paint which is the same, if not worse, as yours when it comes to quality.)

Eh. I must tell the plain truth: your banners require improving. Those first ones... well. Yeah. I can't find much good about them.

I quite iked your Bam Margera banner though, that ws better, however maybe a different font, and make the text closer to the pictures. A border would finish it off nicely, but isn't entirely necessary for that one.

Your tellepark one. lol. Amusing. It is pretty good aside from this; The border goes on two sides. make it go all the way around the banner. Those first ones were pretty bad, but can see you getting better with each prgressive banner.

Also, try the other program. it will produce much better results, just muck with it. I mean, why use paint when Photoshop is available. Try internet tutorials.

lol!*trying not to laugh but ends up bursting anyway* What version is that? 9.0? I don't remember asking for Chichiri to be on it tho....lol. I'm sorry but it's just SO funny!I love the little "NO DA!", The chibi chichiri head is cute too. Plus you finally got the wording right! Yay! You kept on putting "one who is willing to die is brave." Even tho it's cute it isn't what I want...the background color is kinda...well....nasty looking. And please no more Chichiris on it....I want it to look kind of serious.....like I am.....yeah right..I guess I'll go with that story...

Okay call out the dozen crazed weasles. This should be fun to watch...*grabs popcorn* seriously though. The picture is so small. Could you some how make it bigger? then put it on it's side...geez I guess I should have told you this earlier! Whoops! The blue background makes it really, really, hard to see the words. Can it be a light pruple color? I do like the new border though. It's really pretty! I like how it crosses sorta at the cornors...

Well... *cough* The south park thingy banner has probably been your best so far, but it didn't involve much or any cropping, so it probably wasnt that hard.

My first question is: what program do you use? Be cause if it is MSpaint... then you need to get a new program. MSpaint is horrible for making banners and any other computer stuff. You have to be really awesome to make decent banners on Paint.

And can't you make the picture bigger so that you are able to tell who and what they are? I couldn't tell that was sailor moon until you said so... but being your new at this and it's Mspain they are OK, but they do need alot of work, like what Baron said.

Ohhh it's so prettyful. But still the picture is too small. Like K.K.C said you can't really tell it's sailor moon intill you say so or you squint. Yeah....at this rate it's NEVER gonna get done....oh well, I must take matters into my own hands! *laughs evily* Course then it will turn out even worse so um I guess I better leave it to you. I probably should give you a bigger picture though. Oh well.*shrugs then hands you a band aid for all those weasle bites*

Omigod! Thank you thank you soooooooo much! I love it! It's so awsome! Yeek! Thank you! yayy! Thank you a million times! It's so cool! It kicks a**! Thank you! Now i just need an avi that matches....but it's soooooooo cool! Man how can I repay you?!? I have no clue where to begin...I love the collage air to it. I'm glad I showed you all those pictures. Good thing I couldn't choose. Then it'd probably come out looking like crap....considering your relativly new to banner making I'd say that was pretty awsome. yes well thanks a million!*pulls out confetti*

Thanks for the avi. It's pretty nice. Yeah so now can you post the new banner? The old one was too big and wouldn't work. Before midnight I WILL get that banner up and running! *clenches fists, holds head high while standing on a mountain peak, crying SD tears* As you can see I have my heart set on this banner. I am sooooooooooooooooooooo odd. Yeah it's no wonder that they call me "crazy girl" on the bus. Course it's also no wonder i'm plotting to kill them. Whoops I just told people didn't I? oh well it's all good.

It works! It works! Thank God it finally works! Yes! After all the copying and pasting it works! 'm so happy. I think I'm gonna cry....then again mabey not. :sweat: But if I did they'd be tears of joy! Well anyway thanks a ton Kyo I own you big. Especially since it like took you a week counting all the different copies and stuff. This one is far the best. oh and K.K.C. it has a border and what's wrong with the font? Whatever I'm so happy right now....I love th pictures. Some of the best of Eternal Sailor Moon if I do say so myself.