OtakuBoards

Games and Stories Daily Otaku News

Krillen

And now for the Daily news from your host....Krillen.

Today has been an exciting day for all you rpg fans, lots of rpgs have opened for signups and they are calling your name.

You should check out the thread that i made called...rpgs youve always wanted to do but never work...there you will be able to request rpgs that you would like made and if you arnt that great at making rpgs but love them like me, then ask someone to make them for you.

And how many of you out there hate pokemon but still join the rpgs. i dont like pokemon that much but its just the fact that i like rpgs.

The Very popular dating game extreme has an amaxing 3900 posts and counting, no one really knows why it is soo popular but i guess people just like attention,lol.

any ways i will be back tomarrow with updates on GAMES AND STORIES.

krillen:OUT!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillin6913 [/i]
[B]
The Very popular dating game extreme has an amaxing 3900 posts and counting, no one really knows why it is soo popular but i guess people just like attention,lol.
[/B][/QUOTE]

Well, now you'll have to change it to 0 posts....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]please head to the DBZ forum to see the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3446]Daily Otaku News Wrap up[/URL] written by the reporter there [color=red][size=4][b]Death knight[/color][/b][/size]:smirk: [/B][/QUOTE]
What if we don't go to that section? :rolleyes: