OtakuBoards

Wishing I had better colored pencils

klinanime1

oceanic scenes.
I was just messing around during class when we were supposed to be doing... something. The quality of the pencils were pretty bad, and the coloring was... messed up esp. since I was sharpening them with a pair of scissors. ^ . ^ oh the fun of English lit.
My comp's a piece of crap, so I'll post my other one later...
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=510258[/img]

very nice! if you had some better pencils, i would be taken aback. but it is still nice. everything underwater is quite good, but every thing above. . . .well its not so good. like what is that big blob of brown, red, adn orange that is kindof in teh top middle? is that a volcano? if it is you might wanna practice with those. but if its not. . .. well you might want to practice with whatever it is supposed to be. i really like the woman with the dolphin. they came out great! keep it up
~haze

I think you did especially well considering 1, It was during school and 2. It was during English, which I consider nap time ^_^. Anyways, I love the wave detail and colours and the sunset (that is a sunset, right?). You shouldn't call this crap. I've seen much worse.

Heh, the two hill/mountains look too disconnected. I guess I got lazy... Anyways, here's my second pic, also done during school and with the same colored pencils.
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=510652[/img]
Whoa... didn't notice how badly unproportional his legs were...

• 5 months later...
Oh, wow. I love your backgrounds! I can't draw a *tree* to save my life...You used such a variance of color that makes the image almost real! Awesome job ;)

--BLUE

P.S. Don't kill me if the Inuyasha is sort of scratched up...darn siblings! Remember to return them! :D