klinanime1 Posted November 2, 2003 Posted November 2, 2003 oceanic scenes. I was just messing around during class when we were supposed to be doing... something. The quality of the pencils were pretty bad, and the coloring was... messed up esp. since I was sharpening them with a pair of scissors. ^ . ^ oh the fun of English lit. My comp's a piece of crap, so I'll post my other one later... [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=510258[/img]
Haze Posted November 2, 2003 Posted November 2, 2003 very nice! if you had some better pencils, i would be taken aback. but it is still nice. everything underwater is quite good, but every thing above. . . .well its not so good. like what is that big blob of brown, red, adn orange that is kindof in teh top middle? is that a volcano? if it is you might wanna practice with those. but if its not. . .. well you might want to practice with whatever it is supposed to be. i really like the woman with the dolphin. they came out great! keep it up ~haze
Shippo Posted November 2, 2003 Posted November 2, 2003 Very nice. I love all your drawings. I like how the water was done, you colored it really good^_^ The sky's also gorgeous, and i love how theres a reflection of the sun in the water. Great job and keep it up:)
Eclectic Posted November 2, 2003 Posted November 2, 2003 I think you did especially well considering 1, It was during school and 2. It was during English, which I consider nap time ^_^. Anyways, I love the wave detail and colours and the sunset (that is a sunset, right?). You shouldn't call this crap. I've seen much worse.
klinanime1 Posted November 2, 2003 Author Posted November 2, 2003 Heh, the two hill/mountains look too disconnected. I guess I got lazy... Anyways, here's my second pic, also done during school and with the same colored pencils. [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=510652[/img] Whoa... didn't notice how badly unproportional his legs were...
asian_tofu Posted April 18, 2004 Posted April 18, 2004 Oh, wow. I love your backgrounds! I can't draw a *tree* to save my life...You used such a variance of color that makes the image almost real! Awesome job ;) --BLUE P.S. Don't kill me if the Inuyasha is sort of scratched up...darn siblings! Remember to return them! :D
Syk3 Posted April 18, 2004 Posted April 18, 2004 It's appreciated if you don't bring back topics more than a month or so old. It's dead, so leave it be. ~_^ Topic closed.
Recommended Posts