Jamvis Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 do you think goodbyes should be posted in introduction or in here?
Guest Master O Beans Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 In here, it's not like your introducing anything...and "generally" we all "comment" and say good bye, so it can be called "general dicussion" hehe :p
Guest Zeh Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 does this mean you leaving or did you just wanna know?
Guest Zeh Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 I'd have to agree with you there Cera. most ppl just end up coming back a few days later anyway and staring an "I'm back" Thread.
Sui Generis Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 Hm...A true good bye should be posted here, but if they just come back it should go into intro!
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B]Technically, they shouldn't be posted at all.... [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=red]Ditto.....save yourself the trouble and just go. I mean, your really not gone.....unless your account's deleted, but whatever:rolleyes:. {{I know you're not leaving, Jamvis....I'm speaking generally.}}[/COLOR]
lil_hell4t Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 actually i think they should be in the "introduction" forum....*hey i like to be the minority.*..*hears crikects..what!?!?*
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 isn't "introduction" the opposite of "goodbye"? the question makes no sense.
Tien Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 I think it shouldnt be posted,but if you want you thread to get locked,post in the general discussion.
Tien Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i] [B]See you Jamvis, good luck. [/B][/QUOTE] I dont think Jamivs is leaving.He is just asking where do you post your goodbyes.:)
Jamvis Posted October 8, 2001 Author Posted October 8, 2001 dont worry im not gonna go... this is too much fun especially to annoy most of you... now come on... cera does have a valid point tho... *wonders how he got 178 posts* ahh oh wellz...
Guest Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 I know why you got those posts, because the dating game post was deleted along with all I Say A Word You Say A Word except for one....But its closed.
Guest Zeh Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 Get used to it :p ya shoulda noticed no one else was saying goodbye.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now