Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest Master O Beans
Posted
In here, it's not like your introducing anything...and "generally" we all "comment" and say good bye, so it can be called "general dicussion" hehe :p
Posted
does this mean you leaving or did you just wanna know?
Posted
I'd have to agree with you there Cera. most ppl just end up coming back a few days later anyway and staring an "I'm back" Thread.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]Technically, they shouldn't be posted at all.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=red]Ditto.....save yourself the trouble and just go. I mean, your really not gone.....unless your account's deleted, but whatever:rolleyes:. {{I know you're not leaving, Jamvis....I'm speaking generally.}}[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]See you Jamvis, good luck. [/B][/QUOTE]


I dont think Jamivs is leaving.He is just asking where do you post your goodbyes.:)
Posted
dont worry im not gonna go... this is too much fun especially to annoy most of you... now come on... cera does have a valid point tho... *wonders how he got 178 posts* ahh oh wellz...
Posted
I know why you got those posts, because the dating game post was deleted along with all I Say A Word You Say A Word except for one....But its closed.
Posted
Get used to it :p

ya shoulda noticed no one else was saying goodbye.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...